Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anyone familiar with CLA?

B

Borg Master

Jun 16, 2014
I have been reading some articles about Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
Besides fighting cancer and lupus in mice prone to lupus, it counteracts metabolic disease.

Much info out there. Perhaps to much.
I'm not that well versed in lipid chemistry.
A forum search yielded no results.

Any first hand experiences or knowledge?

Here are a couple of links: wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugated_linoleic_acid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15159246

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I have been reading some articles about Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
Besides fighting cancer and lupus in mice prone to lupus, it counteracts metabolic disease.

Much info out there. Perhaps to much.
I'm not that well versed in lipid chemistry.
A forum search yielded no results.

Any first hand experiences or knowledge?

Here are a couple of links: wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugated_linoleic_acid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15159246

What are you specifically looking for about it? There are plenty of studies out there showing its benefit to bbers and athletes of all sports.I believe that they state 6g ED helps you synthesize more testosterone by way of the stimulating leydig cells.

Also,supposedly stacking this with L-arginine enhances the effect.

Ive run it in the past but cant say with enough time or experience with taking it by itself if it directly had any impact on me though.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
I took it for the past two months stacked with arginine. I've read a lot about its fat burning properties. Can't say whether or not it had a terribly greater effect than fish oil.

B

Borg Master

Jun 16, 2014
Thanks FIST. Looking for first hand experience with CLA, what type used and if anyone noticed a difference.

My thought is this maybe a good practice for general health, but not for daily or weekly usage.
It appears grass fed beef has the highest CLA content. Thinking I would get CLA that way, as I eat beef very rare.

Did not know about the leydig cell stimulation. A nice bonus!
May have to incorporate that with my next PCT.

Thanks

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Thanks FIST. Looking for first hand experience with CLA, what type used and if anyone noticed a difference.

My thought is this maybe a good practice for general health, but not for daily or weekly usage.
It appears grass fed beef has the highest CLA content. Thinking I would get CLA that way, as I eat beef very rare.

Did not know about the leydig cell stimulation. A nice bonus!
May have to incorporate that with my next PCT.

Thanks

My pleasure sir.You're right on the grass fed beef having the highest cla content so EAT UP BROTHER!!

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Also great for your metabolism and fat loss

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I remember reading some studies on it that it helped with with joint pain but did not know it was also used as a fat burner

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013

Thats what they say.Studies out there to support that as well.
Well considering I tried it for a while instead of my usual fish oils and I saw a difference between the results with and without it with gear and without. So ya. It works for fat loss and metabolism too

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Well considering I tried it for a while instead of my usual fish oils and I saw a difference between the results with and without it with gear and without. So ya. It works for fat loss and metabolism too

I wasn't arguing the fact darlin.Sorry if you took it that way.I was only saying "they say" because i personally couldn't say it helped me or not due to the fact that I never took it exclusively to say..."YEP IT WAS THE CLA" but also that there are plenty of studies stating that it does work for fat loss.

Thanks for your personal feedback with it.Please keep it coming.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
I wasn't arguing the fact darlin.Sorry if you took it that way.I was only saying "they say" because i personally couldn't say it helped me or not due to the fact that I never took it exclusively to say..."YEP IT WAS THE CLA" but also that there are plenty of studies stating that it does work for fat loss.

Thanks for your personal feedback with it.Please keep it coming.
I usually speak from experience.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic