Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Anybody into Pure bred K9's

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Just curious what everybody that has dogs have at home?

When I was still in school we raised German Import Rotweilers
and American StaffordShire Terriers.

This spring I am going to looking for a Dutch Shepherd from imported 3rd or 4th geneneration pup from working lines.

Or

A Belgian Malious from same type lineage.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
We have a pure bred English mastiff, she's brindle and weighs in at 160lbs. Absolute sweetheart and a big baby.

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
I have a female Rottie, she is the best dog I've ever owned; great with my daughter and a great guard dog. I've been looking at Belgian Malinois on the net, but they require a lot to time and effort to keep them occupied and happy. rt...

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I have a female Rottie, she is the best dog I've ever owned; great with my daughter and a great guard dog. I've been looking at Belgian Malinois on the net, but they require a lot to time and effort to keep them occupied and happy. rt...

If you have the time, malinois are a great dog, if you don't, good luck. They are german shepherds on crack.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
My avi is our mutt dog, a mix of American Water Spaniel, black lab, beagle and husky.

Our other dog is a purebred black lab.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I have had 3 GSD's, one was a czech import, the other two were US with West German lines. I now have a female Dutch, mali's are too much work for me, the Dutch for sure doesn't get the attention she should. However I have figured a way to run the piss out of her. I dug up my tennis racket and use that to launch tennis balls! A good 10 or so times and she is petered out.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I have 2 APBT's, 1 Amstaff, and 1 Chi. The Amstaff and one of the APBT's stay with my parents so I have 1 APBT and the Chi at home.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Had 2 pure bread American Bulldogs, they were retarded from all the inbreeding. Loved them though.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I have had 3 GSD's, one was a czech import, the other two were US with West German lines. I now have a female Dutch, mali's are too much work for me, the Dutch for sure doesn't get the attention she should. However I have figured a way to run the piss out of her. I dug up my tennis racket and use that to launch tennis balls! A good 10 or so times and she is petered out.
PT,
Do you know your dames line?
Like how many generations back were her kin imported?

Where did you get her...... Price....

Is she long, med, or short haired?

Do u know much about them or was this a right place at the right time opertunity ?

I would like 3 rd or 4 th generation because of the breeding rounding.
Not to far from original stock but slightly calmer ( as u know about)
Still close enough to have the drive and protection instinct strong.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
got a blue pit 4 weeks ago. so pretty and sweet. had her at the deer lease this wekeend and did not even flinch when we started shooting the guns! good sign!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have had a yellow lab and and English Mastiff.

Wife is being a douche about me getting another dog but the next one will be either a Cane Corso or Preso Canario. And they will be rescues.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
I had a Silver German Shepherd and A chocolate Lab both pure breads great pups but had health issues..miss them both.I want another pure bread Shepherd,I was talking to lady at the deli counter yesterday and she just bought one for 1800$ She used to breed them and sold them for 2k a piece..she even said that a top breeder that she knows the male was valued at 50K is that even possible? I was thinking stud fees? 50k for a dog?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic