Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Anybody into Forex trading?

K

kloan

Oct 8, 2012
Been reading up on it tonight. Found a website that offers an online course that seems legit. Thinking seriously about investing in it and giving it a shot. I'm not cut out for the 9-5 life.. never have been. Maybe I just haven't found the right job for me, but I've had quite a few and it never feels right.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Nope, Flying Dragon trades in the foreskins though, cornered the market on the pesche.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Not my thing. I tried for a bit. Just couldn't quite get in the groove. I did quite well with sub penny/ pennies though.

K

kloan

Oct 8, 2012
maybe it's too good to be true... would be nice to generate an income without slaving my life away though

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
The market can make you, or break you. Be very careful if you decide to take the plunge. Start very small.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
If it were easy, everyone would be doing it, even a lizard....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It's not as easy as it looks, and you can loose your shirt. If you really want to learn that market, you gotta go work for somebody and learn it from the ground up. But you don't want to work 9-5, so you'll never do that. Instead you'll bounce from you get rich scheme to the next, so you're not "slaving your life away."

If you don't want to work hard, don't. Just buy a crappy trailor outside of town and hang out with that crowd. But getting wealthy takes hard work, and hard work for a long time.

Sorry if this post comes across disrespectful. I just want to help manage your expectations.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
What are you good at? Start your own business.

K

kloan

Oct 8, 2012
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I'm not willing to work hard to achieve my goals in life. I have no problem working hard, and I always do with whatever job I have. I would just prefer to do it with something I enjoy.

An alternative like this might be feasible, or it might not be. I've gone through the introduction, and they seem to have a really solid system in place that makes sure you don't invest too much as to 'lose it all'.

Anyway, for the time being I'm going to stick to the traditional route: looking for a 9-5 job... or 10-6... or 12-8..... lol

I'm not a lazy fucker either, sorry if I came across that way. It's the jobs I've had that have made me feel miserable, like I'm whoring my life away. Working for people who don't appreciate you or the work you do is very unfulfilling and can tend to make a person wonder why they even bother.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
If it were easy, everyone would be doing it, even a lizard....

this is 100% true......I kicked major ass in the markets a few years ago only to give it all up and more. These rackets are 100% rigged by the banks for the banks. The only purpose of them is to take as much $$$ from as many suckers as possible...Bernard Baruch said this and he reported directly to Victor Rothschild.

right now the treasury/PPT is buying everything under the sun to keep asset prices from crashing. This sends major conflicting signals in the technicals..ie just when a chart says "sell/short with both hands" some bullshit rumor get blabbed out by the media whores only to be supported by a treasury/PPT face ripping short covering rally. I still trade knowing this but that's another topic all together. To answer your question...stay away from forex..currencies/precious metals are THE MOST manipulated asset class their are.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I'm not willing to work hard to achieve my goals in life. I have no problem working hard, and I always do with whatever job I have. I would just prefer to do it with something I enjoy.

An alternative like this might be feasible, or it might not be. I've gone through the introduction, and they seem to have a really solid system in place that makes sure you don't invest too much as to 'lose it all'.

Anyway, for the time being I'm going to stick to the traditional route: looking for a 9-5 job... or 10-6... or 12-8..... lol

I'm not a lazy fucker either, sorry if I came across that way. It's the jobs I've had that have made me feel miserable, like I'm whoring my life away. Working for people who don't appreciate you or the work you do is very unfulfilling and can tend to make a person wonder why they even bother.

It didnt come accross to me like your lazy you wouldnt be looking for a way to earn if your lazy. 2 guns is smart and looking out for YOU trust me. The enviornment we live in these days and the lazy fuckers that are out there for a quick buck or an Obama phone, it doesnt hurt to give a pep talk once and a while thats all. Listen to that cowbell every chance you can. Good luck with your adventure keep us posted.

Good advice and modivation comes in many forms accept them all.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
before considering FOREX, Futures, Options......have you Traded Stocks ?

Please note I am asking if you have Traded or any Trading experience...NOT Investing. There is a difference.

We can set up a Virtual Trading Game here.....its best that one virtual trade before using your hard earned funds. Good way to learn and learn from each other.

If interested I can set a virtual trading game with margin buying, options, stops, stop-loss trading, market, limit..etc orders. I would start with Stocks to learn the different type of orders and how to create your own trading plan.

There are Day, Swing, Prop Traders just to name a few.

Just my 2cc's

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic