Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Anybody do Crossfit?

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I was watching some crossfit videos and I couldn't believe what they do, please watch its very funny.

[video=youtube_share;UKp7fBtj81c]http://youtu.be/UKp7fBtj81c[/[/video]

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Crossfit anyone??

Those squats were awesome LOL

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Joy

TID Lady Member
Nov 5, 2011
And dont try to tell them anything...bunch a meatheads. That video is awful btw. Just waiting for the backs to start snappin.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
That was a joke right no one could be that stupid?

sjb1962

sjb1962

Aug 21, 2012
That was a joke right no one could be that stupid?

No, I think they are... I'm begining to believe that crossfit is being encouraged by doctors and chiropractors. The increase in their business in the future will be unreal.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I have a funny story about crossfitters.....I'll dig it up. It's on this site

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
The problem with Crossfit is that a lot of the people running those gyms took a week long class to be get their level 1 training and thats all they require to be an affiliate. Some of these classes are run by instructors who have no formal training in anything to do with the our sport whatsoever. There are 2 crossfit gyms in our town one is run by 4 girls who came into some money from another business they ran and they are now running this huge facility and it's almost exactly like that video, the other is a husband and wife team that are both OLY lifters and the husband was pretty high up in MMA for awhile, both have masters degrees related to training and their gym is pretty badass. So I won't paint crossfit with to broad of a brush but some of the places and pretty ridiculous.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I do not do crossfit, but I am believer in it. I think that different people have different goals and want to look a certain way, different excercises and workouts are used to acheive those things.

I think that both of those videos were a joke and garbage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic