Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Any info on biotech products

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I have looked and thought about it but a little worried about ordering. I don't have time to do a lot of research. I wish I could just call and then meet the guy somewhere and get my stuff. How can I tell a good source? Hope that's ok to ask.

I can tell your new to this. Everyone feels this way.Even i do still soemtimes if im dealing with a source i havnt dealt with before. How can you tell a good source? Well you just have to research and really read the reveiws. Read em all. If a source has a lot of issues dotn bother. If a source is constantly getting postive feed back, they have an occasional problem but they fix it in a timly manner, just judge them from what u see and then ask those brothers on those boards what they think of them and if they still use them.
Word to the wise: Never order/ or invest more money than u can afford to loose. Just place a min order dollar ammount.

You better make time to research, countless times people get burned bcuz they didn't check out the person they were dealing with. I don't have to worry now as my doctor writes me a script for my trt :) Walgreens, CVS are g2g
Take Raiden's advice. Read read and research and research before you make a decision. After some time you will find the right guy.
*Can i suggest another board for him to check out? is that agaist the rules? it's an anabolic board ;) and most guys here are also there

If it's biotech phamaclinico I had his masteron and the PIP was horrible(10 bottles down the drain). The Tbol was not good in my opinion, but did give me farts.

mands
LOL, never used their mast or t-bol, but used their d-bol, cyp, eth, t400 and deca and it was all g2g,

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Take Raiden's advice. Read read and research and research before you make a decision. After some time you will find the right guy.
*Can i suggest another board for him to check out? is that agaist the rules? it's an anabolic board ;) and most guys here are also there

haha i've seen most of you over there, but I don't say hello like when I see a dude i see at the gym outside our natural habitat...i nod at most.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013

haha i've seen you all over there....

B

bamf

May 16, 2015
Thanks guys great info. It's so much easier to deal with a guy face to face

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
mands is the man as far as im concerned. just recently noticed your the go to guy. YOu posted some good stuff on some other boards about hgh quality recently i saw. thats good stuff!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic