May 16, 2015
any info on biotech products? can get t400

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
biotech is g2g, def solid products
def good gear , great presentation also

I've tried the t400 mysleef and it has a sligt pip as any t400 will but if thats all u can get go for it its def g2g

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
***Not sure if what i just posted giving tmo

Last edited:
B

bamf

May 16, 2015
I can get it. Can also get sciroxx but I see on here it is no good. I am looking for quality information on biotech. I would not ask where to get anything. Don't want to break rules. Thanks

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Well you wouldnt have to look hard to find it. Just go hit up a few boards that have sources and you will find it within a day!
There use to be two really good sources that provided it, they are both private now.
There is one public source on another sourcing board out there, he's on a few i think actually but he is very overpriced.
I assume you must be getting gear off a friend in the street. Do some research my friend and you can find all the bio-t gear you need and get it yourself if you just tkae the time and go searching on the sourcing boards. Please do not PM me about this tho, i was recently banned from TID sister board for an incident like this. You just have to go look for yourself. Good luck. But Bio-Tech Pharma is def g2g friend. I would go with something else besides the t400 tho. Like Cyp of Eth

Good Luck
FL

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
If it's biotech phamaclinico I had his masteron and the PIP was horrible(10 bottles down the drain). The Tbol was not good in my opinion, but did give me farts.

mands

B

bamf

May 16, 2015
Well you wouldnt have to look hard to find it. Just go hit up a few boards that have sources and you will find it within a day!
There use to be two really good sources that provided it, they are both private now.
There is one public source on another sourcing board out there, he's on a few i think actually but he is very overpriced.
I assume you must be getting gear off a friend in the street. Do some research my friend and you can find all the bio-t gear you need and get it yourself if you just tkae the time and go searching on the sourcing boards. Please do not PM me about this tho, i was recently banned from TID sister board for an incident like this. You just have to go look for yourself. Good luck. But Bio-Tech Pharma is def g2g friend. I would go with something else besides the t400 tho. Like Cyp of Eth

Good Luck
FL

I have looked and thought about it but a little worried about ordering. I don't have time to do a lot of research. I wish I could just call and then meet the guy somewhere and get my stuff. How can I tell a good source? Hope that's ok to ask.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Bioteksupply.com

If you are talking about this company I can vouch that there products are legit.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I have looked and thought about it but a little worried about ordering. I don't have time to do a lot of research. I wish I could just call and then meet the guy somewhere and get my stuff. How can I tell a good source? Hope that's ok to ask.
You better make time to research, countless times people get burned bcuz they didn't check out the person they were dealing with. I don't have to worry now as my doctor writes me a script for my trt :) Walgreens, CVS are g2g

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
If it's biotech phamaclinico I had his masteron and the PIP was horrible(10 bottles down the drain). The Tbol was not good in my opinion, but did give me farts.

mands

The farts....you inject refried beans. 10 bottles....that sucks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic