Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

any difference after a year?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so it is hard to know sometimes if one has made any progress at all. i turned on my old computer last night and was looking at some pics from a year ago. i was suprised at the difference actually. i take new pics almost every morning so i see myself all the time and it is hard to see any changes.

my hair has grown a lot more than i had realized, that was good. i think that i have a "harder" look, my body fat is probably about 4-5% less than it was a year ago. i think my core looks thicker, not sure i like that.

so the ones in red are from july 13 2010 and the ones in brown are from this morning.

mehorses0631.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
The quads are much improved and harder and your biceps are bigger. Great job on the improvements ATW!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
The quads are much improved and harder and your biceps are bigger. Great job on the improvements ATW!

thanks admin. i agree that i think the quads have made the most improvement. but they are the area that i had the most improvement to make and still have lots left to improve upon!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok I had posted a comment, but don't see it now so I'll just repeat myself. Prob forgot to hit the post button lol...

I think you're showing huge improvement in the midsection. Especially your obliques. They look tighter against the skin and your abs are LEANer too. And admin is correct the quads, especially the upper and inside portions look much better. Great work!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ok from a non bodybuilder......Your legs are much more defined as are your upper ab muscles .Biceps are larger and more defined .

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Big difference in you whole body ATW, you have really brought up you legs, abs. I see a peak popping out of that bicep, the anterior and lateral head of you delts has progressed nicely. Now we need some side chest shots, rear double bi, and lat spread! You should be proud of what you have accomplished along with your busy life.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

I agree, the first thing I noticed was your upper legs, much more development and hardness.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Very nice improvements for sure ATW. you should be verybprousbof what you have accomplished over the year.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
i see solid gains earned chest and shoulds stand out and large inprovment in legs as a whole.great job be proud

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Overall great inprovement as everyone else has said, huge difference in your legs and arms as well as your shoulders and abs.

Shorts got smaller too so that is always a good thing ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic