Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

any bodybuilder from any era, you pick the physique you want! GO!!!!!!!

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
you can pick any body builder from any Era & boom you have that physique! GO!!!!!!!

I'll start Berry Demey! All time favorite. Back when they still looked good instead of pregnant and so out of shape they are winded brushing their teeth! Little exaggeration there, lmao

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Either: Markus Ruhl, Roelly Winklar, or Dennis James.

I would be super happy with either of those!

There are a lot of WSM competitors I would like to like also. I like the mass monsters.

Last edited:
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Either: Markus Ruhl, Roelly Winklar, or Dennis James.

I would be super happy with either of those!

There are a lot of WSM competitors I would like to like also. I like the mass monsters.

obviously you like the big boys!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Berry Demey!!!

Outstanding!

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Sergio Oliva's physique would be my first choice.

I also like the way some like Mike Francois and Dennis Newman looked in the early to mid 90's. I have a similar structure and overall look to Francois (short with big legs & back, thick chest, etc), although I've obviously never been anywhere NEAR that impressive by a long stretch.

Wheeler and Don Long also looked great, as did Dillett and Strydom from the front. Coleman looked great before he got TOO big.

Guys in general started to look worse overall IMO in the mid to late 90's when the SEO and the bloat and big bellies started to emerge. Guys like Dorian, Nasser, and Fux were awesome, but not something I wanted to look like.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Lee Haney, Matt mendenhal but the all time pussy pulling physic which I had the privilege to meet was flex wheeler the most complete bb of all time

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic