Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

another video that makes me question crossfit and the human race in general

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I stoped watching after that stupid ass old lady screaming before she squats 50lbs. I don't understand why people do all these crazy things. It's ridiculous.

N

NewbieGuy

May 11, 2014
I often see teenager around my area doing calisthenic. Some of them are doing it properly and safe while majority of them doing it to show off their skill. They swing around their body at the bar trying to imitate the gymnast athlete. They throw over their body,flip it and catches the bar again. I watch a lot of them fall,fail to catches the bar back and others shit. Maybe this is kinda off topic but seriously i dont understand why they do things that are risky when they cant even done them properly.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I hate puny humans.....I wonder if any of these morons have actually thought about what they are doing. Obviously not.

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
Hahahaha this is some funny shit. My cousin does crossfit and I keep telling her it's dangerous as ****, but she doesn't listen and keeps telling me I should join, like it's a cult. SMH.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Still stand by my opinion that it's better than a bunch of couch potatoes.
I absolutely agree, however, the snatch is a highly technical lift and if you were a couch potato yesterday, you should not be snatching today.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
We all know it's the person, not the regimen.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I absolutely agree, however, the snatch is a highly technical lift and if you were a couch potato yesterday, you should not be snatching today.

It is indeed and that's why I started out snatching with a pvc pipe and every single person at my gym does the same.
Then 15lb bar. Then 45lb bar and so on. Now I snatch 225. Ta-dah!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic