Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Androgen Decision

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
The important fact to consider when running Tren is that it has a pretty significant affect on your metabolism. If you aren't gaining mass then you'll need to eat ALOT more than a normal bulker. I ran a cut last spring and ended up gaining 15lbs LBM while in a 1k cal deficit, but many guys need to eat like a lion to gain on it.

I would suggest this cycle for anyone looking to lean bulk as it's given me the best results of any cycle I've done to date.

Test E 800mg
Tren E 400mg
NPP 300mg
Tbol 60mg/day

I like to start my orals 2-4 weeks into the cycle rather than as a kick-start so they compliment each other. I would suggest a 12-14 week run if you do PCT or just run it until the sides get too bad and drop to cruise from there.

You'll want to watch close for prolactin sides running to 19-nor's together, but I"ve never had a problem on this cycle. As far as hairloss from Tbol, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm very prone to MPB and didn't have any issues at all while running it.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
OR!!!!!!.....

You could run some MENT and give us all a nice log telling us how awesome it is!

... just a thought.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The important fact to consider when running Tren is that it has a pretty significant affect on your metabolism. If you aren't gaining mass then you'll need to eat ALOT more than a normal bulker. I ran a cut last spring and ended up gaining 15lbs LBM while in a 1k cal deficit, but many guys need to eat like a lion to gain on it.

I would suggest this cycle for anyone looking to lean bulk as it's given me the best results of any cycle I've done to date.

Test E 800mg
Tren E 400mg
NPP 300mg
Tbol 60mg/day

I like to start my orals 2-4 weeks into the cycle rather than as a kick-start so they compliment each other. I would suggest a 12-14 week run if you do PCT or just run it until the sides get too bad and drop to cruise from there.

You'll want to watch close for prolactin sides running to 19-nor's together, but I"ve never had a problem on this cycle. As far as hairloss from Tbol, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm very prone to MPB and didn't have any issues at all while running it.

I know what you're getting at OW, but tren does not raise your metabolism. It suppresses your thryoid and slows your metabolism. I know this seems ass-backwards because of the purported fat-burning benefits of tren, but it is the way it is. This is the reason that guys will run T3 with their tren.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I know what you're getting at OW, but tren does not raise your metabolism. It suppresses your thryoid and slows your metabolism. I know this seems ass-backwards because of the purported fat-burning benefits of tren, but it is the way it is. This is the reason that guys will run T3 with their tren.

Yeah I guess I should've said that differently and just say "fat burning". I do run T3 with Tren as well and like the results.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic