Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Androgen Decision

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I need another androgen to stack with test its boring the fuck outa me.

Tren doesnt work jack for me (besides vascularity)
EQ takes forever to kick in (still considering)
Anavar is awesome but useless for mass
Anadrol puts on way to much water for the look i want
Deca Im considering yet i hate the deca dick BS.
Dbol Never again as it made my hair fall out
Winstrol seems to be useless for mass gains as well, but good strength, still not what im looking for.
Masteron never got anything great out of it, which usually doesnt happen unless your really low BF.

Just pointing out things, I want a quality mass gain without too much water retention.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
give tbol a try bro.... it's like dbol without the water weight. And I've never heard of someone losing hair specifically related to tbol.

Oh, and if you want to run EQ but think it takes forever to kick in, why not run Bold Cyp?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
^^ Was thinking maybe tbol or parabolan

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Thought you said you didn't like tren?
I hear parabolan acts diff from the other esters, and ive never tried parabolan, ive never even tried tren enanthate.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
give tbol a try bro.... it's like dbol without the water weight. And I've never heard of someone losing hair specifically related to tbol.

Oh, and if you want to run EQ but think it takes forever to kick in, why not run Bold Cyp?

good avice here..t-bol all the way...It acts like d-bol except without all the water weight..Great for mass building...Heres the kicker...make that shit crack the sky.....The more u take the beeeter the results compared to d-bol once u get to a certain point u just level out...No hair lost reported that i know of from t-bol..I would start at 50mgs and work up to about 75mgs...
Bold cyp...vERY FAST ACTING EQ,,,,,Great fucking stuff....That will def pack on some good lean mass...these two tbol and bold cyp with your test is the ticket for a more harder leaner mass...dw

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
tbol is a nice oral one of my favs. watch your liver values though .. use a liver support sup and low dose aspirin .. you'll be happy I promise you.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
yeah but if tbol is anything like dbol, by by hair and i kinda am leaning more towards injects.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
surprised tren doesn't do anything for ya first time I think I've heard that. what did you run in the past (a or e) and at what dose?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
A only, 100mg eod

I even did 100mg ED and still no crazy response. Just vascularity.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I also don't get crazy mass or strenght gains from tren, but it does nice things aesthetically. I still like it.

I've run tbol before and I like it. It doesn't spike my BP like dbol does. I don't think it's any harder on the liver than other orals.

How about running NPP? Many rave about it... I haven't tried it yet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic