Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Andro the Angry A-Hole

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
I dont really discuss it often because I will not allow it to affect me and dont want people to "feel sorry" for me. Didnt then and wont now. (although i appreciate your empathetic words)

I am not a victim and will not adapt the victim mentality. I look at it as a minor speed bump in life. It's f*cking academic because there are bigger things going on. I push right past crap like that and keep going on with my plan.

Dont get caught up in the weeds, right :)

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I dont really discuss it often because I will not allow it to affect me and dont want people to "feel sorry" for me. Didnt then and wont now. (although i appreciate your empathetic words)

I am not a victim and will not adapt the victim mentality. I look at it as a minor speed bump in life. It's f*cking academic because there are bigger things going on. I push right past crap like that and keep going on with my plan.

Dont get caught up in the weeds, right :)

Right on brother.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
First I was sick because I just had sweet potatoes and chicken breast for dinner. Then I read about your fire and got sicker. Sorry Bro. About your potato...

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Good having you here Andro- looking forward to getting to know ya- We share a great outlook on life, brutha.

Welcome!

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
Good having you here Andro- looking forward to getting to know ya- We share a great outlook on life, brutha.

Welcome!

Thank you, sir. Good to be here!

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Insurance co's will give you a ****ing which ever way they can....****ing assholes!
I'm still waiting for an ins co to pay for a building fire that happened during construction 1 1/2 years ago.

Oh & welcome back Andro ya slacker!

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
Insurance co's will give you a ****ing which ever way they can....****ing assholes!
I'm still waiting for an ins co to pay for a building fire that happened during construction 1 1/2 years ago.

Oh & welcome back Andro ya slacker!

Thanks ****er :)

Wow - Look at all the SI guys here with the fancy titles... VIP, Vet, etc.

How cute... ;)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Nope, it's a long intro...lol, Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic