Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Andro the Angry A-Hole

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
I will try to keep this short (unlike most of my intro's)

Many of you will know me already...

I have been on this board since July of 2012 so technically I am not new... but I haven't been active in the slightest.

Admin (mugzy) eventually shamed me a few weeks ago for not logging in or participating over here and got me to come over from my home board (SI) and be a little active.

About Andro

Been in "the game" since the tail end of the 90's

Have been a high-level athlete my whole life... played up to Div 1 college football. (I chose not to go beyond that... was kind of burnt out on being an athlete at that point)

After football i had a knee surgery (was supposed to have both done but only did one) and then began a career that took me abroad and eventually away from the fitness lifestyle.

Fast forward after having about 5 years off (took me about 3 years of doing NOTHING to lose most that muscle) and I went from a solid 6'2" 275-280 @ ~10% bf to a bloated fat 240 lbs @ ~22% bf.

Started back on the iron and got on TRT about 5-6 months ago and have gone through quite the re-comp in that time. I am now back to about 240 lbs and a month ago i tested at 11.8% bf (i know i have dropped some BF since then as well and managed to put on a couple pounds)

YES - that is correct - i went from 240 @ ~22% bf to 240 @ ~11.x bf in about 5 months and the first 2 months of that re-comp I had test levels around 115 (There are some before & after pics posted on SI as recent as a few months ago)

I promised to try and keep it short so I will cut it off here.

Feel free to ask me any questions about myself or AAS... happy to help out the bros and answer questions however I can.

**PP pics available upon request**

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Man dont be throwing pp pics out there . Pob is a different cat over here and will be all over that. Dont fall for him telling you that you HAVE to let him preview the pics.

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
Man dont be throwing pp pics out there . Pob is a different cat over here and will be all over that. Dont fall for him telling you that you HAVE to let him preview the pics.

He already has them... too late for that. He enjoyed them (he asked for more)

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Feels strange to welcome someone that has technically been here longer than I have. Oh well. Welcome back.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Great intro, especially pp pics for POB. Welcome Andro

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Welcome, Andro. Good brother right here.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Normally I don't do "welcome" posts but you had me at "Angry A-hole." Story of my life.
I'm still not gonna welcome you though; I'm just gonna say glad to see you posting finally

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic