lk has no balls
What's New?

Andreas Munzer's last cycle from Anabolics 2005

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I run long T esters ED, due to s few reasons:
1. If you want to run 1200mg of T EW than that is just too much prop or too large of a shot when you add other AAS in the pin.
2. A more stable blood level.
3. It more affordable to use long esters ED vs. say Prop ED.
4. They hurt less

just my 2cc's
Hawk

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Most of your pro's shoot 3g's of test per week, although some mix it up with short and long esters.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I run long T esters ED, due to s few reasons:
1. If you want to run 1200mg of T EW than that is just too much prop or too large of a shot when you add other AAS in the pin.
2. A more stable blood level.
3. It more affordable to use long esters ED vs. say Prop ED.
4. They hurt less

just my 2cc's
Hawk

Absolutely, longer esters will eventualy allow higher total blood levels of the hormone.
(of course unless you want to shoot suspension 3x or prop 3x ed and most don't like the volume of injects.)

Last edited:
chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Absolutely, longer esters will eventualy allow higher total blood levels of the hormone.
(of course unless you want to shoot suspension 3x or prop 3x ed and most don't like the volume of injects.)

I hear that.

Hawk

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I remember reading an article about this guy. How his boss, a gym owner, would make him stay in contest shape year round do pimp around the gym.

victorrichards

victorrichards

Nov 26, 2010
I doubt that cycle is acurate but I have seen it many times refeerred to as his DEATH CYCLE. Andreas Munzer was a bad ass, but they said he had a complex about being ripped.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I don't know about todays guys but I always find it funny when people assume the pros take the most gear . One of the biggest freaks ever took no gear what so ever for almost two years at the beginning of his pro career - some pencil neck named Lee Priest .

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Those #'s are insane, but at that level those guys have been on a LONG time, and the #'s I'm sure gradually increased to that crazy amount.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
The human body can take a lot of punishment but it eventually catches up.munzer pushed the envelop and sadly paid with his life.was it worth it.is this sport worth dying for.i really feel for a lot of these guys chasing the dream.very little reward financially.no health scheme for these pros yet the wieders made billions and paid these guys peanuts.straight from lee priest and Chris Cormier mouth.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
He actually died from internal bleeding. Something happened with his stomach if I remember correctly.

I'd bet money I know exactly what happened there. I spent some time with case management at the hospital a few years ago and I saw a case that fits that exactly. Man in his 40s had been in the ICU for weeks and had just been transferred to the SDU. Heard about the case right away because the guy had been using steroids, got sick, came into the hospital and was discovered to have internal bleeding. So all the fat nurses had to talk about it. I'm sure it gave them great joy in their obesity that someone trying to be in great shape was dying.

I thought about it for a minute and did a little math. Thought "The guy was afraid to pin, ran PO (oral) stuff for too long, ****ed his liver up so badly that his clotting factors were all out of whack and started bleeding."

A few nights later I made a stop by the SDU and took a look at the guys chart. Not one of the physician's H&P's said at all what AAS he had been taking, just "Anabolic Steroid Use" in his list of medical history. I was severely tempted to go wake the guy up and ask him. But then looking at his lab work I got confirmation enough that my theory was correct. The guys liver function tests and clotting factors were soooo out of whack upon arrival at the hospital... it just fit too perfectly to be anything else. That's EXACTLY what happened to that patient. He lived, but his kidneys had shut down from being hypoperfused after all that blood loss. The guy wasn't even a competitor either. He was just trying to bulk/cut up before he went to pick up his mail order bride from the Philippines.

If the cycle listed in this thread has much truth to it I don't see how Munzer could not end up bleeding internally after beating his liver that hard.

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'd bet money I know exactly what happened there. I spent some time with case management at the hospital a few years ago and I saw a case that fits that exactly. Man in his 40s had been in the ICU for weeks and had just been transferred to the SDU. Heard about the case right away because the guy had been using steroids, got sick, came into the hospital and was discovered to have internal bleeding. So all the fat nurses had to talk about it. I'm sure it gave them great joy in their obesity that someone trying to be in great shape was dying.

I thought about it for a minute and did a little math. Thought "The guy was afraid to pin, ran PO (oral) stuff for too long, ****ed his liver up so badly that his clotting factors were all out of whack and started bleeding."

A few nights later I made a stop by the SDU and took a look at the guys chart. Not one of the physician's H&P's said at all what AAS he had been taking, just "Anabolic Steroid Use" in his list of medical history. I was severely tempted to go wake the guy up and ask him. But then looking at his lab work I got confirmation enough that my theory was correct. The guys liver function tests and clotting factors were soooo out of whack upon arrival at the hospital... it just fit too perfectly to be anything else. That's EXACTLY what happened to that patient. He lived, but his kidneys had shut down from being hypoperfused after all that blood loss. The guy wasn't even a competitor either. He was just trying to bulk/cut up before he went to pick up his mail order bride from the Philippines.

If the cycle listed in this thread has much truth to it I don't see how Munzer could not end up bleeding internally after beating his liver that hard.

So the MORAL to the story bro's is DON't get your mail order bride from the Phillipines!!:rockon:

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I'm more into Russian brides anyway. I'd like one that looks like the viper from the new wolverine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic