Latest Member
Douglas S
What's New?

Andreas Munzer's last cycle from Anabolics 2005

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm more into Russian brides anyway. I'd like one that looks like the viper from the new wolverine.

Lest we neglect the TONGUE on that girl... uhhh huh!!

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I doubt if any liver could handle 200mg of Halo ed for a week only. Im sure if you tried to take 200mg of Halo you would become extremely agitated similar to having Rabies.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
The cycle was extreme... But he was and is the most ripped BBr ever to step on stage. If he have posed better he could have done much better on stage but...

His insides emulsified and turned in to liquid... Bleed out on the inside, very painfull way to go.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I don't know about todays guys but I always find it funny when people assume the pros take the most gear . One of the biggest freaks ever took no gear what so ever for almost two years at the beginning of his pro career - some pencil neck named Lee Priest .

Ronnie Coleman also claims he only started taking anabolics after already becoming a pro. I kind of take example of pro cycles with a grain of salt, but my take home from this supposed cycle of Munzer is that 300mg a day of masteron sounds tasty.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
He is going to be on the market for a liver transplant. David Crosby got one because he is a celebrity.

JC i run dbol or drol for 3-4 weeks and through. I just start getting too sick. I would be dead on this guys stack.

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
Said his liver was jelly at the autopsy. A genetic weak spot in an artery could not handle the pressure building in it from thick blood due to massive use of diuretics. He was on a plane right after the show, headed home, when he got home the damage already took its course. Also saw those pics of him on the cold table, he looked better dead than I do alive.

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Sad. But, in a way, he died a champion. He, as far as I know, had the lowest recorded BF%.....

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Wow..he died almost 20 years ago!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Ronnie Coleman also claims he only started taking anabolics after already becoming a pro. I kind of take example of pro cycles with a grain of salt, but my take home from this supposed cycle of Munzer is that 300mg a day of masteron sounds tasty.
Jay cutler also claims he doesn't even use steroids, do you believe him? Anyway this thread is ancient.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic