Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
4869210_orig.jpg

206156.jpg

AndrogenetX – MOV2
http://www.androgenetx.com/products

Muscle Oxide Version 2 A.K.A. MOV2

“If you enjoy sipping pink, cotton candy flavored pre-workouts while on your way to pizza night at Planet Fitness, then this is definitely not the supplement for you.“ – AndrogentX

This is the 2nd version of Muscle Oxide from AndrogenetX. They tweaked the Formula some and then added 20% more to the Bag. So now you get 1.2lbs of Pre-Workout.

AndrogenetX caught my attention for a couple of Reasons with this MOV2.

No Proprietary blends. Everything is listed with the amounts. No guessing or wondering how much of whatever is in it. Just about every single other Company that produces a Pre-Workout. Thinks they are on to something with their top secret Proprietary blends. When reality very few Pre-Works are worth a damn. Many just dump loads of Stims and Beta-Alanine. So you get your energy and you feel the BA kick in. So you think it’s working and to a point they are. AndrogenetX Took it a step farther. They stripped all the fillers, colors, flavors, and preservatives and this is where the 2nd part I like. It’s all Raw Powders. AndrogenetX set out to produce a Pre-workout that attracted the educated lifter, not a Gym rat who gets all caught up in Advertising Hype.

What is all in AndrogenetX MOV2

Creatine Monohydrate 5g

Citrulline Malate 5g

Beta-Alanine 3g

Agmatine Sulfate 2g

Taurine 2g

Phenylethlamine 1g

Caffeine 250mg

That’s a pretty good list of ingredients and dosages. You have ingredients to give you the Pump, Energy, Focus and Endurance to make it through the toughest workouts. Every ingredient listed as a purpose. As for their dosing they are just about perfect.

I would like to see more of Citrulline Malate and Taurine. At least 1 gram each. Bring the Citrulline to 6g and the Taurine to 3g. I think that would be more effective dosage for these, but then I would just be adding more grams per serving. So I think the Creatine Mono could be switched out for some Creatine HCI to make up the difference in serving size.

By no means am I upset or not satisfied with MOV2. It does its job and it does it well. I have never been disappointed with my workouts while using MOV2. AndrogenetX has one Solid Product that I have no problem recommending to anyone.

The only drawback and really I don’t see it has a drawback. The flavor isn’t something to be desired. Orange Juice is the best thing I found to mask the flavor. I’ve tried mixing it with Fruit Punch, Soda, Cranberry juice and Orange Juice was the best.

My overall rating is 8 out of 10… Just for the fact I would like a little more Citrulline, Taurine and the taste for some might be too much. It’s not a heavy overdosed Stim based Pre-Workout. It’s a nice solid and consentient Pre-Workout that you won’t crash on.

References:

Amino Acids. 2004 Dec;27(3-4):291-8. Epub 2004 Oct 22.

Yatabe, Y., Miyakawa, S., et al. Effects of Taurine Administration on Exercise. Advances in Experimental Medicines and Biology. 2009. 643, 245-255.

Rutherford, J., Spriet, L., et al. The Effect of Acute Taurine Ingestion on Endurance Performance and Metabolism in Well-Trained Cyclists. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. August 2010. 20(4), 322-329.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Cool that's my buddy's supplement company..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic