Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Anavar - USA Pharm Grade

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Could be, each pharmacy has its own price. These are 10mg and have 60 per bottle. Cost is 25% of what you stated.

It's high but if you want USA quality you must pay bc there is noway the insurance company will cover a bottle of anadrol, halo, and var. you can't even fill them at the same pharmacy without red flags going off. So you hv to fill all the drol at cvs, the halo at Walgreens, the var at rite aid. Otherwise the pharmacist will know what's going on.

My insurance company said they would only cover a var script for a patient with severe anirexia or AIDS. I dont think anyone needs either of those labels in their medical files if they can avoid it LOL.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Wife has legit script for a real condition and they were $1256 for 90 10mg tabs before insurance pay which was refused.

HOLY MONKEE!! $1300 for 90 10 mg tabs? friggin ridiculous, no wonder our system;s all screwed up. You didn't pay for that did you?

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
HOLY MONKEE!! $1300 for 90 10 mg tabs? friggin ridiculous, no wonder our system;s all screwed up. You didn't pay for that did you?

No. Had some powder tested by a trusted friend then had them capped at specified dose by another trusted friend. Doc covered his ears when I told him what I had done lol.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Yeah! Ever hear of the HIPPA law? Patient privacy.

Yes, it has nothing to do with a private citizen asking another person about their healthcare. It is there to prevent healthcare workers sharing private health information about patients with anyone who is not on a need to know basis (E.g. other individuals involved in the care of that patient). Aint no law against asking someone "hey how did you get that?"

Though on person's post made me REALLY want to ask such a question, if answer is what I think it is it would be very personal info indeed and not something I should ask.

...but I kinda suspect you were being a little sarcastic? I'm tired, kinda slow.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Yes, it has nothing to do with a private citizen asking another person about their healthcare. It is there to prevent healthcare workers sharing private health information about patients with anyone who is not on a need to know basis (E.g. other individuals involved in the care of that patient). Aint no law against asking someone "hey how did you get that?"

Though on person's post made me REALLY want to ask such a question, if answer is what I think it is it would be very personal info indeed and not something I should ask.

...but I kinda suspect you were being a little sarcastic? I'm tired, kinda slow.

Yes...sarcasm is my middle name. Just trying to let the guy that's a little wet behind the ears to "read between the lines" or "see the forest for the trees" or whatever cliché is appropriate.

bigsport

bigsport

Nov 5, 2011
How the hell you get scripts for all those?

i have many different health conditions which require these meds. i also have alzheimers and forget how many i am suppose to take per day which causes me to run out early therfore me having to get a 2nd, 3rd, 4th script.. its really exhausting to say the least.

hell after i see what you guys are paying, the price i paid seems like chump change lol. they can stick it up there ass though for the var. i mean the shit doesnt change your body that much in order to justify that price, esp when you have to down 5 tabs per day. a month supply would empty your bank account rather quickly.

B

bermuda

Jul 9, 2013
makes you appreciate quality sources with reasonably priced compounds

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
Nice stuff bigsport! Love the HG stuff you've been posting!

I think we are all in agreement that we are jealous of you! lol

S

Seamus

Apr 28, 2013
^^^^ yes I am jealous, but I like having some money in my pocket. It's a shitty. Feeling reaching in yo pocket and only feeling your leg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic