Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar questions...

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
So, since I've started cutting, I've lost about an inch and a 1/2 in my waist, and shed 5 lbs. I'm getting ready to stop ECA very soon, and start Anavar to finish out my cut. I've done lots of reading about it, but would love some more personal answers from real people. I'm going to start out at 2.5mg then up to 5mg So:

1. Did you take liver/cholesterol supports for var at this level? (cycle assist, hawthorn berries, milk thistle...)
2. If you've taken it, is there a chance I'll even see results at 5mg? Many reports I read say 5 is enough for most women, yet real women say they've gone to 10mg.
3. How long was your cycle? Again, I've read so many different things. Some say 4-6 max, while others say they've gone 10-12 weeks.

Thanks so much for your help. I'm looking forward to increasing strength, and hopefully shedding some bf. Diet is right, workouts are strong, so this will hopefully add the finishing touches I'm looking for.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i have never taken it or any others for that matter but it is supposed to be very mild. so i would think the liver support is not necessary but im sure wouldnt hurt anything if you wanted to or felt it necessary.

everything i have seen on it states 5mg up to 20mg for a woman. most cycles appear to be run for a suggested max of 6 weeks.

as a woman, why push it. it might be very mild but do you really want to risk getting any of the sides. so i would start at 5mg and if you dont feel anything after a week or so than bump to 10mg and go for a 4 week cycle. than you can assess what it did for you and make the necessary changes for your next cycle.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Anavar is mild yes but liver support I.E. cycle assist is a smart idea !Its still a thorn to your liver.
ATW has a decent theory too start out at 5 mg. you may not see or feel anything,At 10mg. ur probably gonna be on point.....Start at 5mg. for a couple weeks then go to 10mg.
run ur first round for 4 may'be 5 weeks.

Why are you going to stop the ECA stack?
If your not feeling the heat response anymore than take a few days or even a week off and start taking 50mg. beneydryl a night before you goto bed and you should be able to take another 4 week run stacked with the anavar.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Anavar is mild yes but liver support I.E. cycle assist is a smart idea !Its still a thorn to your liver.
ATW has a decent theory too start out at 5 mg. you may not see or feel anything,At 10mg. ur probably gonna be on point.....Start at 5mg. for a couple weeks then go to 10mg.
run ur first round for 4 may'be 5 weeks.

Why are you going to stop the ECA stack?
If your not feeling the heat response anymore than take a few days or even a week off and start taking 50mg. beneydryl a night before you goto bed and you should be able to take another 4 week run stacked with the anavar.

And your opinion is based off of what for liver supps or assistance ? were talking5-10mg right? alkylation toxicity varies on everything. I assume you mean just a precautionary measure.
anavar is virtualy non toxic to the liver at the doses women use.

although liver detoxifying is good for anyone every now and then.

Last edited:
acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Thanks guys! I wasn't sure about stacking the Ephedra with the Anavar, but now I'm thinking it might be the exact stack that I need to get things where I want them to be. I appreciate the replies!

And, GG, are you suggesting benadryl because of sleep? just never heard that before. I do take melatonin sometimes. Or, is there another reason to take it?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Thanks guys! I wasn't sure about stacking the Ephedra with the Anavar, but now I'm thinking it might be the exact stack that I need to get things where I want them to be. I appreciate the replies!

And, GG, are you suggesting benadryl because of sleep? just never heard that before. I do take melatonin sometimes. Or, is there another reason to take it?

keep taking melatonin, this peptide lowers in the body when we get older and helps stimulate GH somewhat.

benadryl by Anthony Roberts bro knowledge, is suposed to work like ketotifine which is a functional leukotriene inhibiting phospholipase A2. Ketotifen is a new type of cationic ampiphilic drug like benadryl but stronger., no clinical scientific research to show benadryl havin the same effects on the Beta-2's like ketotifen .

Ketotifen has some proof to show it upregulates B2 adrenergic receptors
the same receptors clen acts on, as a result, people will run it with clen to increase/prolong the effects. Half of Ephedrines effects are on beta receptors/causing an eventual down regulation-->Using ketotifen will prolong/increase the effects of ephedrine, Problem is, ephedrine effects a lot of adrenoreceptors, it is not selective like clen . Havn't seen any proof of ketos effects on adrenoreceptors, is possible though.
The primary action we are concerned with is beta-2 receptor activity in adipose tissue in order to maintain enhanced lipolysis and in skeletal muscle in order to increase metabolisim with Ketotifen. The research everyone bases this theory on was looking at lung tissue of asthmatics I recall.
Ketotifen is at least recognized for its ability to lower levels of the catabolic cytokine Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha (TNF-alpha). It is used by people suffering from AIDS or cancer to prevent muscle wasting caused to a large extent by TNF-alpha.
Personal Experience, Keto helps prolong ephedrines effects but doesn't completely stop down regulation of the beta receptors. It seems to keep the effects of ephed stable without increasing dose for at least 3 wks imo. Benadryl imo sucks and didn't see much if any effect at even 75mg, and that dose makes feel bad , tired and drained the next day.

Var may give some water retention and more so in women, grab a naty diuretic or diurex with pamabrom if water retention gets to bad.

Last edited:
GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Yes Shine,
Strictly precarionary measure wouldn't hurt
Is what I meant....

The beneydrl I have used when I took a break from effedrine,Could have solely gotten the results from the break though.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
i really dont like to comment on female aspects but after training my wife for a few years and using aas to support her gains this is my suggestions
run the 5 to fininsh the cut
take a break from the eca and then get back on it.
add liver52 just as a preventative
when u add the eca stack back in get religious about that gallon of water a day.i have seen my woman get close to the edge of dehydration on var/eca combo and it was not pretty.now she knows that the water is one of the keys.
diet and var go hand in hand so make sure your diet is dialed in 100% and add some cabbage to ur diet as it seems to help my wife.
i dont think u will need 10mg for first run but like others said try it a week or two then up it if u feel u need it.
stay safe and strong

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
keep taking melatonin, this peptide lowers in the body when we get older and helps stimulate GH somewhat.

Var may give some water retention and more so in women, grab a naty diuretic or diurex with pamabrom if water retention gets to bad.

Thanks! Will do!
Yes Shine,
Strictly precarionary measure wouldn't hurt
Is what I meant....

The beneydrl I have used when I took a break from effedrine,Could have solely gotten the results from the break though.
makes sense. Actually, thought about it just for the sake of supporting the liver, can't hurt...

i really dont like to comment on female aspects but after training my wife for a few years and using aas to support her gains this is my suggestions
run the 5 to fininsh the cut
take a break from the eca and then get back on it.
add liver52 just as a preventative
when u add the eca stack back in get religious about that gallon of water a day.i have seen my woman get close to the edge of dehydration on var/eca combo and it was not pretty.now she knows that the water is one of the keys.
diet and var go hand in hand so make sure your diet is dialed in 100% and add some cabbage to ur diet as it seems to help my wife.
i dont think u will need 10mg for first run but like others said try it a week or two then up it if u feel u need it.
stay safe and strong

I appreciate your help! thank you!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Guys- it takes var 2 weeks to 'show' itself. Women can run var at low doses for a very long time. The reason guys run short cycles is that they have to contend w/ the shut down of natural testosterone. This is not an issue for women as test is not our primary hormone. There's almost no point running a 5 week cycle of var. You can easily run it more like 8-12-16 weeks. The most important thing is that you continue to stay tight w/ your diet / training / cardio. Also include acidophilus as any AAS or hormone manipulator (e.g. nolvadex, asin, adex) can promote yeast infections.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I stopped at 6 weeks...and already seeing the hardness of my muscles going away. Hate it. Deciding what to do..... sassy, may pm ya in a bit.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I stopped at 6 weeks...and already seeing the hardness of my muscles going away. Hate it. Deciding what to do..... sassy, may pm ya in a bit.
Var stays in your system (detection time) for about 3 weeks after your last dose.

Whatever ya need!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic