jacobss
What's New?

Anavar cycle length

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi

Am trying to decide what to do with my anavar, I am on day 6 of 5mg half in morning and half at night 12 hours apart

Only notice am a bit hotter body temp, i feel less aggressive, and veins in my hands and forearms are slightly longer and a bit more raised.

Have been feeling anxious today, more figety than heart racing and a twitchy eyelids but think thats because I had caffiene tablets yesterday and a coffee on an empty stomach this morning. So think I am going to ditch the caffiene. I am normally sensitive to caffiene anyway but probably feeling it more cos my metabolisim will be a bit higher from the anavar. (also I think I am thinking about it too much)

Havent gained nothing but I know I am very early on in the cycle.

The only question I have is - i have enough tablets to do 5mg for two weeks then up to ten for 4 weeks

Or stay at 5mg daily for a longer period of 8-10 weeks.

So is it best to go higher or longer???

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am a low dose advocate, but in this case I would say 2 things
1-get more var
2-run it at 10mg per day for a full 2 months, this will give you some very nice results assuming you have not run a bunch of cycles before this one.

You definately are too soon into the cycle to notice much if anything from 5mg pd.
Enjoy

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
thaks for advice
was initially gonna do a 6 week cycle upping to 10mg this time seeing how I go,then was planning another cycle for august/september time and if I was ok at 10mg go straight on ten for 8-10 weeks

this is my first cycle, have tried some steriods but one offs never a cycle

I did intend to start 10mg after 7 days would it be best waiting 14 days to get a feel for when its really kicked in?
I could order some more and extend it if it will get me better results.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Honestly the 10mg (IMO and my experience with Women that have used) is the lowest dose you will get a noticeable and lasting effect from.
It takes a couple weeks to REALLY get going on the var, so if you only run it another 4 you will be shutting down at a time when you will be psychologically LOVING the run, I have ran more var than most I would bet and it is a hard one to drop as it works well with minimum negative side effects.
Are you trying to harden up/ cut or add LBM at this time?

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Have decided gonna go to 10mg sooner and will order my next batch well in advance so will extend if necessery and can save the rest for my second cycle

My main goal is cutting and hardening, showing the muscles I have already built and building, but a bit of lean muscle would be good as I feel I could do with carrying a bit more.

In 3 weeks am off surfing for two weeks so also want some faster recovery and endurance. Last time I went I put on 5 pounds of muscle in a week, having to push through bicep and calf pain and dropped a bit of bodyfat and was eating considerably more. So am timing my cycles for these trips as I know I will get hard exercise for two weeks solid about 2-5 hours a day.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The Var will cut you up like crazy if you are training hard and vascularity will be much improved, bust your ass on the holiday as you are planning or it will just be a waste of the compound.

Keep us posted on how long you end up running it and how it is working out for you.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I wouldnt' say you gained 5 lb of muscle in a week. I would say a body composition was underway and you may have retained some water weight as well.

Just saying. Your body can't make those sorts of changes in a week.

Would run it 8-12-16 weeks. Not 6 weeks. Don't like short cycles.

Give it 2 weeks to be sure you are feeling anything but don't be looking for dramatic changes immediately. And as always make sure your diet is supporting your goals 100% because the drugs are never going to be the source of the heavy lifting if your diet isn't already doing what you want.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
I was prob being a bit exaggerated about muscle gain was just suprised at the gain at the time, gonna see what happens over the course of cycle bit soon and getting to keen am just seeing changes from overall exercise and diet.

Will keep it posted

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Been thinking obvious it wasn't muscle gain as I have been keeping measurements and I haven't achieved no weight change in the last 6 weeks just slight changes in measurements

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Yeah it has gone up a fair bit can lift heavier and seeing muscle definition in chest and now back as well

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I wouldnt' say you gained 5 lb of muscle in a week. I would say a body composition was underway and you may have retained some water weight as well.

Just saying. Your body can't make those sorts of changes in a week.

Would run it 8-12-16 weeks. Not 6 weeks. Don't like short cycles. Give it 2 weeks to be sure you are feeling anything but don't be looking for dramatic changes immediately. And as always make sure your diet is supporting your goals 100% because the drugs are never going to be the source of the heavy lifting if your diet isn't already doing what you want.

x2:).........

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic