Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Anavar conversion help

BigBrute

BigBrute

Feb 16, 2012
I'm converting Anavar powder using PEG 300, Oraplus and Orasweet. I don't have enough PEG and wonder if it will effect the gear if I leave it out? I'm assuming the PEG helps dissolve the powder but wont it dissolve wih just the Oraplus and Prasweet?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Even if it doesn't/won't dissolve completely, a suspension is just as effective. Just be sure to shake well before dosing and you'll be good to go.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I'm converting Anavar powder using PEG 300, Oraplus and Orasweet. I don't have enough PEG and wonder if it will effect the gear if I leave it out? I'm assuming the PEG helps dissolve the powder but wont it dissolve wih just the Oraplus and Prasweet?

You don't use PEG with Ora Plus it is not needed all you need is Ora Plus!

1g of Var makes 50ml @20mg

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Is PEG needed if you want to make var at 50 mg/ml?

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Is PEG needed if you want to make var at 50 mg/ml?

No and it's why Ora Plus is most superior option it's use by the Medical Field that should say enough about Ora Plus

Just shake the shit out of it to mix it up I mean shake it good then shake before each use, now you can throw away your Shake Weight! (lol I couldn't help myelf on the Shake Weight)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
No and it's why Ora Plus is most superior option it's use by the Medical Field that should say enough about Ora Plus

Just shake the shit out of it to mix it up I mean shake it good then shake beforie each use, now you can throw away your Shake Weight! (lol I couldn't help myelf on the Shake Weight)

On a side note, just because the medical community uses something, doesn't make it undeniably positive. There are hundreds, thousands, of products/drugs/techniques used in the medical community that are NOT advisable, but due to other factors such as how much money can be made and time constraints and cost effectiveness, these things/drugs/techniques are in use. I'm not saying that Ora-plus is not a good product, I'm just pointing out the fallacy of believing the medical community is above using a crappy product.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Crappy phone, double post.

Last edited:
SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
On a side note, just because the medical community uses something, doesn't make it undeniably positive. There are hundreds, thousands, of products/drugs/techniques used in the medical community that are NOT advisable, but due to other factors such as how much money can be made and time constraints and cost effectiveness, these things/drugs/techniques are in use. I'm not saying that Ora-plus is not a good product, I'm just pointing out the fallacy of believing the medical community is above using a crappy product.

Good point no very good point!

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
Im curious how anavar reacts under heat?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic