Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Anavar BD 50mg Tabs

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I also took an anavar 10 and a anavar 50 and compared them. Same color.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Went to IPs website and this is what was posted.

*NEW-Anavar 50mg Orange/Light Pink square 50 imprint bag labled ANAV,limit 200tabs per order

***NEW !! 50 mg Anavar ! Group A pricing , same colour as 10mg but bigger with 50 imprint , bag labled ANA.

DADAWG

DADAWG

Aug 14, 2011
you guys do what you want but im NOT using ip gear . hes been around forever and hes been inconsistent on quality forever as well.
its not like the old days when we didnt have the options that we do today , why roll the dice with his gear.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
you guys do what you want but im NOT using ip gear . hes been around forever and hes been inconsistent on quality forever as well.
its not like the old days when we didnt have the options that we do today , why roll the dice with his gear.

His test cyp has been treating me right, so has his past anadrol and dbol. I dont see a problem, everyone where i live, loves it.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011

agreed, i know of some seriously bad batches in the past. colors way off on two orders a week apart. If you cant get the colors to match why would i trust the dose? Just MHO.

R

RMG212

Jan 11, 2012
hey bro..I just bought a batch of the same stuff..wondering if you ever got a legit answer to whether or not those 50 mg bd anavars were real?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
agreed, i know of some seriously bad batches in the past. colors way off on two orders a week apart. If you cant get the colors to match why would i trust the dose? Just MHO.

exactly my thoughts

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Bro, those sound like british dispensary ? are the hard and crisp on edges? ...they make a 50.... not sure if british dragon does? , i know they have 10's. a friend of a friend told me tons a fakes around at the moment.
Should be a halogram to scratch off like lottery ticket and verify batch # on website unless it's an old batch?

Get this tho ..GB is makning a Megabol 150!!... 50 oxy\ 40 methy\ 25 var\ 25 winny \ 10 nolv!! NOW that's crazy!1 lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic