Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

anastrozole dosage

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah, the zits on my chest and shoulders are showin up too... I'm showering twice a day at this point lol

If acne gets too bad I wouldn't hesitate to get some isoretention, I know alot of people say it can be hard on your body but.....so is half the other stuff we put in our body's

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
BRO-SCIENCE TIP OF THE WEEK:
right before you get outta the shower run some cold water for a minute to close up those pores that the hot water opens. this will help prevent acne, especially on the shoulders, chest, and back.
TIP NUMBER 2:
use an alcohol swab on those breakouts to dry out those monsters

this has been your Bro-Science tip of the week brought to you by HisAngriness.
sponsored by Vagisil. "its for when your pussy hurts"
stay tuned next week when we will discuss nature's God given lube...SPIT.
until next time, stay thirsty my friends

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Yeah, the zits on my chest and shoulders are showin up too... I'm showering twice a day at this point lol
I was tanning for a while too, which I think helped. But not doing so currently... back to my stark whiteness!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
If acne gets too bad I wouldn't hesitate to get some isoretention, I know alot of people say it can be hard on your body but.....so is half the other stuff we put in our body's

use sparingly cause it has been know to burn and kill the thyroid, and it's fact. the shit is so harsh they use it to combat certain types of cancer.

so again use sparingly!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Honestly I'm a bigger fan of tamoxifen and like it dosed at 10 mg a day mon thru fri with weekends off I always have adex on hand but I feel like it is too strong once you take too estrogen out of your body it becomes painful as said above....

and wit Tamox you still have a tun of estrogen floating around in your system but just leaving your tits alone.
adex is a biochemical individual thing, some need more and some need less.

starting at .50 every two days is the norm. Sore joints yes are a good sign that the dose is to strong and killing estro and corti to much.

you know tamox cranks the hell outa SHBG? not to mention it's tampering with IGF and GH.

carry on.

Last edited:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
and wit Tamox you still have a tun of estrogen floating around in your system but just leaving your tits alone.
adex is a biochemical individual thing, some need more and some need less.

starting at .50 every two days is the norm. Sore joints yes are a good sign that the dose is to strong and killing estro and corti to much.

you know tamox carnks the hell outa SHBG? not to mention it's tampering with IGF and GH.

carry on.

My doc actually prescribed me this dosage and I know your in the medical field as well so I respect what you are saying, I also understand that tamox is a serm and adex is a Aromatase inhibitor, I do believe that Adex or Letro would be much better for contolling estro induced gyno if it was to get out of hand but also think that at the dose of Nolva i spoke of think that it will help control watery bloat on the waist and help with a lil bit of gyno as well, without killing the joints.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
My doc actually prescribed me this dosage and I know your in the medical field as well so I respect what you are saying, I also understand that tamox is a serm and adex is a Aromatase inhibitor, I do believe that Adex or Letro would be much better for contolling estro induced gyno if it was to get out of hand but also think that at the dose of Nolva i spoke of think that it will help control watery bloat on the waist and help with a lil bit of gyno as well, without killing the joints.

Nolva does very little for water and bloat, and doesn't do shit for circulating estrogen levels on stimulating aldosterone.
yes nolva is a first line of defense if you start to get gyno but your gyno will come back fast if you don't control circulating estrogen by the way which sitmulates prolactin levels! arn't you on dostinex at the moment? by the way I got some info for you on dostinex and will hit you with that shortly bro.

And if your doc is using Nolva as an hrt protocal to control estro levels he is way the hell out of the loop of hrt!!!
it is only gona block estros effects at certain sites in the body.

hey I'm jus sayin , but if you like Nolva carry on.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah the Dostinex is for the nandrolones when I am using them and just use it when i feel some tren dick or deca dick coming on along with my left nipple getting tender, never been a terrible issue in the past but figure cant be too careful, and my doc will prescribe Adex hell that is what he gave Regulator but when i went back in for blood work my test levels were great and so was estradiol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic