Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

anastrozole dosage

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Quick question: I was dosing at .5 mg every 2-3 days. I'm now using MP's 1 mg caps. How should I go about my anastrozole dosage. I'm on a test only cycle.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Only thing I would say is more sure as hell aint better. I was on 1mg EOD and that shit was drying the hell out of my joints. Painful!!!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Only thing I would say is more sure as hell aint better. I was on 1mg EOD and that shit was drying the hell out of my joints. Painful!!!
1mg eod seems like a lot bro. Were you gyno prone?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
1mg eod seems like a lot bro. Were you gyno prone?
Puffy and sensitive nips, but gyno prone? Don't know, cause it was the first cycle. If I was to take a guess based on the shit luck I have in life, then I'd say yeah I'm prolly gyno prone lol... Lesson learned I guess. If one of the big guys says E3D is cool, I'd go with that.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Puffy and sensitive nips, but gyno prone? Don't know, cause it was the first cycle. If I was to take a guess based on the shit luck I have in life, then I'd say yeah I'm prolly gyno prone lol... Lesson learned I guess. If one of the big guys says E3D is cool, I'd go with that.
TBH, I was really down to E3D with .5mg on my first cycle and never had any puffiness or sensitivity. Just kept forgetting to take it, but since there were no sides I wasn't too worried. Now if I could just get rid of these zits on my upper arms/ shoulders that came along when my cycle ended......

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I have a script for 1mg every day. I only take .5 eod tho

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
TBH, I was really down to E3D with .5mg on my first cycle and never had any puffiness or sensitivity. Just kept forgetting to take it, but since there were no sides I wasn't too worried. Now if I could just get rid of these zits on my upper arms/ shoulders that came along when my cycle ended......

Yeah, the zits on my chest and shoulders are showin up too... I'm showering twice a day at this point lol

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Honestly I'm a bigger fan of tamoxifen and like it dosed at 10 mg a day mon thru fri with weekends off I always have adex on hand but I feel like it is too strong once you take too estrogen out of your body it becomes painful as said above....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic