Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Anadrol does kick ass!!

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I've never tried drol, but after I recover from an almost fatal collapse, I'm going to try it. 25mg a day or 50mg.?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Drol is great, the secret to eating on it is to eat more often and make sure your meals contain a decent amount of fat. If you eat too many sugary carbs you'll just feel tired after the rush is gone and you won't feel like eating. I find if I eat fatty cuts of steak, red potatoes, green beans (in butter) I can really pack it away but if I eat too many cookies or crackers (snacky type foods) I'm full for hours and feel really sleepy afterwards. Everyone might not be the same but I know adding fats increases my appetite. If you are feeling tired or having trouble eating on Drol I'd keep playing around with your diet. Also skipping breakfast and letting your stomach shrink is a death sentence for your appetite so try to eat a decent amount when you first get up.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
But I have a huge problem. You'll find out after reading a few posts I put up.

Last edited:
T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Heart attack/stroke! Yep I'm at that age or should I say, not really taking care of myself like I know I should. Yet, I mixed five orals together and a bottle of prohomones which I know is going to decimate me if I don't use the concoction wisely. I'm going to began taking a small dose every day for the effect then go to the gym when my swellings and abrasions have gone down.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Lol

seriously. please leave this forum.

You make me laugh! Does my posts upset and irritate you to the point you wished that you were a moderator? LOL Your threshold for tolerance is very low. I hate to see you in public or in the gym. The slightest thing will get on your nerves. Damn! I think you should see a psychiatrist about your problem. Letting a post upset you like that.
I'm not leaving the forum because I'm upsetting you with a mere post. I believe you should look in the mirror and ask yourself, "'Am I a rude arrogant bastard that needs mental help"?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So you had a heart attack and stroke and plan on mixing 5 orals and a prohormone? Pure genius!

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Non-conformist am I.

Yes but only after his swellings and abrasions subside

Just say what it is, "PURE INSANITY". The swellings and abrasions have gone down very much. Thank you POB. Pretty rough.
I still have about 2-3 weeks of healing to go.
A full 90 days will do it for I believe. What surprised me about all of this was during my physical exams.
EKG, PSA level, my TEST level, and my blood pressure. TEST level read 1,428ng/dl, my PSA level read 0.97 ng/ml., the EKG was fine with a strong beating heart, clear lungs, and my BP reading was 115/54. Not bad for someone that look more like a corpse than alive almost three months ago.
I have 4 follow-up exams this month and and 1 eye exam in January. I'm far from a death bed. December 1st looks like a good day to start going back to gym.

I'll keep any member posted and updated with my progress, if they are interested and how the mixture is affecting my body. Noticed I used an "A" not an "E"
Live or die, I've got to try this completely absurd venture. I thank you for your replies.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic