Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Anadrol does kick ass!!

S

Swollz

Apr 16, 2013
Thanks for replies yesterday all!! So drol is hitting hard feel like the hulk! Massive pumps... Gonna be sweet when tests kicks in... Also railed the girl last night after gym...does drol increase libido?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Glad you're liking it... Its one of my newer favorites.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
first time with drol?

some can't handle it, and apparently that "some" is me. it makes me tired as hell. strength gains are great, but it feels like i need to sleep all the time

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
Drol is certainly a lot of fun, currently running both Drol and Dbol, the synergy is beautiful. The muscle is seemingly pulled right up off the bone. Pumps are absolutely stupid, but lethargy and decreased appetite suck to. I will drop them both as the Test/Tren kicks in.

Enjoy REK

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
Drol is great, just watch the sides. That liver sh!t scares me. Every time I've used it I've trained pain-free and the strength gains were phenomenal, but I can't help but worry about internal damage. I've had tests run, and so far, so good, but that doesn't stop the worry.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
glad to hear you're are enjoying it.

ride it for all its worth.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Some how in all my years and all my cycles I have never used drol. At this point in my life I never will. Glad you are liking it. be safe and train hard sir

S

Swollz

Apr 16, 2013
Hey thanks guys and ya.. Not sure what I wanna do once strength is up might roll to tren with my test as well... And that's badass about rolling dbol with it I thought about that... The water is still minimal but only been not a week yet...I have been feeling tired though at work... Once I'm at gym the pumps wake me up! Please comment on upcoming post regarding cutting. Thanks again

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I used to love Anadrol like no other steroid but I have stopped using it due to the extreme levels of anxiety that it gives me.

S

stevezab

Mar 17, 2013
what is drol and who did you oder it from thanks steve

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
what is drol and who did you oder it from thanks steve

Surely you can't be serious... If you don't know what it is then why do you want to know where it came from?

Don't come around here asking for sources. Read the forum rules.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic