Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Anadrol d-bol cycle

shemuscle76

shemuscle76

TID Lady Member
Dec 31, 2011
Are you serious 21 iu's of GH a DAY and 400 mg of prop per week and you have hit a plateau?
Really?

Not 21ius 2ius and yes 400mg prop, although just measured myself yesterday and put on 2inches on my thighs and 2inches on my back, so the gh is starting to work. Only been running gh for 8 weeks now, planning in running it up to 6 months.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The 2 inches on your thighs and the 2 inches on your back are most unlikely due to the Gh in an 8 week time-frame, therefore I feel you have NOT reached a plateau and should avoid unsafe and crazy cycles like Drol and Dbol simultaneously, it is a wreckless endeavor especially for a female that is still growing based upon your latest measurements.
I have been doing this for decades and weigh in at 240# @ 5'9" and if i hit a plateau I myself would still not run drol and dbol together, my point is it is not for ANYONE to do unless this is their means to feed their family.
Some whackos will get on here and say Duh, well I have done it, it is not soo bad.
Sorry Drol is either the 2nd or 3rd most liver toxic steroid out there and females don't need it IMO.
My input is only to give you a clear perspective and to help you make wise choices.
Skip the dbol and drol altogether.
There are better alternatives.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Just me or did everybody miss D-bol @50mg. a day!?
No dis respect Muscle but 50mg. Dbol is alot for a guy......With plenty of sides.....I would think 15-25mg. max for a test drive.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
No dis respect Muscle but 50mg. Dbol is alot for a guy......With plenty of sides.....I would think 15-25mg. max for a test drive.

I did 100 one time, felt like shit

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
But for a female to be running 50mg of dbol would be Clitastorous

shemuscle76

shemuscle76

TID Lady Member
Dec 31, 2011
The 2 inches on your thighs and the 2 inches on your back are most unlikely due to the Gh in an 8 week time-frame, therefore I feel you have NOT reached a plateau and should avoid unsafe and crazy cycles like Drol and Dbol simultaneously, it is a wreckless endeavor especially for a female that is still growing based upon your latest measurements.
I have been doing this for decades and weigh in at 240# @ 5'9" and if i hit a plateau I myself would still not run drol and dbol together, my point is it is not for ANYONE to do unless this is their means to feed their family.
Some whackos will get on here and say Duh, well I have done it, it is not soo bad.
Sorry Drol is either the 2nd or 3rd most liver toxic steroid out there and females don't need it IMO.
My input is only to give you a clear perspective and to help you make wise choices.
Skip the dbol and drol altogether.
There are better alternatives.

Thank you! What would be some other suggestions? As you read on my thread i've done alot of different cycles. I was suprised to see the growth in some of my measurments since i've been on the same cycles for quite sometime. The only thing i could assume was the gh. Maybe my body finally responded after 1 1/2 yrs. I appreciate your post i've been a little leary because of the toxicity levels, only good side i do have my blood levels checked every 6 weeks.

shemuscle76

shemuscle76

TID Lady Member
Dec 31, 2011

Thank you, that's why im asking if i do run i've decided no anadrol and just d-bol i will start at a low dose just to be safe.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Thank you, that's why im asking if i do run i've decided no anadrol and just d-bol i will start at a low dose just to be safe.

if 10mg of anavar is reccomended for women then im sure shed be fine with 10mg of dbol.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
if 10mg of anavar is reccomended for women then im sure shed be fine with 10mg of dbol.

Dbol is a much stronger androgen than var....you can't really compare the 2 at all

And for the record, I believe you can run dbol/drol together just fine. In fact, I have done so for 2 cycles and the gains for those 4 weeks were incredible. First cycle I ran 30 dbol and 50 drol ED. Next one I bumped it up to 40/100. At that point the gains were fantastic but the side effects got a bit worse, still manageable tho. If a Man is looking to run the combo I would recommend about 20-30mg of dbol ED along with 50mg Drol daily. As someone mentioned earlier, dbol combats the "Droldrums" (down feeling) quite well. I do not like to take drol by itself because of how it makes me feel so this combo is great.

Another thing that is weird to me is that drol really seems to take awhile to notice results. With dbol you start gaining almost immediately. Drol always seems to take 2 weeks or more for good gains to come and you can't "feel it" like you can dbol. But maybe that's just me.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Get some REAL anavar and try that for your oral if indeed you still feel you need to add or switch up your current protocol.

Believe me unless you ONLY want big muscles the dbol and the drol are NOT for you the side effects go well beyond headaches and high blood pressure for women.
Have you heard of virilization?
It can make a woman quite homely[-X

Guys that have not trained women for this sport should NOT give women advice based upon their (the mans) experiences.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
The only other thing I'm going to add w/ all the chemistry is that your diet is still your base if you've been at this 3 years. To make dramatic changes, your base is still your diet, training & time, and not necessarily heavier cycles.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic