Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Ambien

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
had first appt with surgeon yesterday since back surgery about a month ago. I told him only problem is I can't sleep, I lay there 4-5 hrs before I fall asleep so he prescribes ambien. it works well except I barely remember the first few hrs I was awake today! I only realized what happened when someone questioned me about our conversation this morning. I don't remember it at all. I will definitely not be taking anymore. has anyone else had similar problems with this med?

F

fings007

Jan 2, 2012
yes me too. i also started cussing when i never did before

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
^^^^ WTF^^^ LOL

The stuff messes with some folks, sleep driving, sleep binge eating...

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
Took a ambien about a month ago to help me sleep and I have never been so messed up in my life. It literally had me scared because I was so out of it. My gf recorded me talking and I was saying all kinds of crazy shit. It's definitely one of those where when you take it you need to get your ass in a bed and stay there till it completely wears off. I'll never be taking another one again though.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Def don't drink on that shit.

Slic.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
ive waken up the next day to find bags of chips, peanut butter jar layin next to my bed, scrambled eggs, cold cuts packages, cereal boxes all on the counter. Apparently i like to pig out whenever i take that shyt so i keep away bc it scares me i dont remember eating or doing a thing. Especially when i used the stove, lucky i didnt burn the house down lol

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
ive waken up the next day to find bags of chips, peanut butter jar layin next to my bed, scrambled eggs, cold cuts packages, cereal boxes all on the counter. Apparently i like to pig out whenever i take that shyt so i keep away bc it scares me i dont remember eating or doing a thing. Especially when i used the stove, lucky i didnt burn the house down lol

haha good lord son...nope, just based on this experience, I will never touch it. My fat ass don't need midnight munchies.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
You guys should ask your doctor about a sleep aid called Intermezzo. It helps you stay asleep, not put you to sleep. Has a 4 hour half life, i pop it midnite when i get up and piss, and by 6-7am im good. No groggy feeling or nothing.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Totally sleep eat and cook the last episode was string cheese in the bed LOL.... I take the CR time released shit far more intense then the regular shit.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I made the mistake of taking one driving home on night thinking I would get home before it kicked in. For a about 10 seconds I had no idea where i was or where I was driving to. I've learned from experience you have to take that shit and go to bed. I prefer xan*x for sleep. Knocks me out and keeps me out, ambein knocks me out but I wake up a few hours later.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I was on ambien for almost a year, 10 or so mg nightly. Never had anything like that happen. I usually have a good tolerance to meds. Split the dose in half, and see what happens. Memory lose is a typical side effect of all benzo sleeping meds.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic