jacobss
What's New?

Ambien

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
i took ambien didnt do anything nothing helps me sleep
Rohypnol? Dr's in Europe have been writing scripts freely for over a decade. The Max Factor rapist ruined it for us folks stateside. Best sleep aid hands down. 1mg roche, I believe?

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
I bite a 10mg pill in half. If the first half doesn't knock me out I will pop the other half. My g/f who passed away liked getting woken up in the middle of the night for some quick sex. She said I would kiss her with so much passion that she didn't mind the 5 minute or less hump until I was done.

I use to eat in my sleep as well. G/f came to get me off the sofa where I had fallen asleep watching tv. A empty bowl of ice cream was in the floor and cheese nips were half chewed in my mouth.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
i took ambien didnt do anything nothing helps me sleep

Ambien looses it's effectiveness for me in about 1 week. I got a script for 10mg/day for the rest of my life, so I just take it.

Give Trazadone a try. 100mg/day can knock me out, but waking up in the morning sucks.

I have insomnia because of Iraq. It's funny hearing these stories about sleep eating on ambien, because I did that shit because of sleep deprivation. I remember one morning I woke up and made 2 packets of Roman noodles. I then woke up again after spilling the entire bowl onto my legs sitting at my desk. This is also a reason why I don't buy ice cream anymore. I'll devour a pint in my sleepwalking state.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic