Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

AMA Labs Underdosed gear

N

northern

Sep 19, 2010
As of late I have been hearing increasing and well to be honest alarming information about AMA Labs. What I would like to hear is experiences or people you know personally very well who have had a bad deal from these guys. Up to now they have had very long turn around times, to being ripped off and recieving nothing and even people getting infections!

Dnsvideo

Dnsvideo

Sep 21, 2010
I bought 8 vials of NPP,4 vials of tren ace, 3 vials of EQ and 3 test enthanate vials but he sent tren e instead.
Tren ace and EQ was were completely bunk, i ran last vial in 3 days just to see if there was anything in there and i felt nothing tren related. NPP seemed fine but a little underdosed, i only used 300mg a week and i think it was test from another lab that was keeping me full.
Tren E may have been legit, but i got sides on 400mg a week that ive never had with ace so i didnt run t long enough to comment properly.
I hope this was info you were looking for.

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
My question is this. Who the hell devotes that much time and effort into making a website and then has bunk gear? Does it just not make sense to you? Maybe that pretty website is what draws them in.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ive said before i know someone who did the tren and liked it, BUT that doesnt mean shit.... if there are consistent complaints then i would lean towards the pattern and wouldnt touch it

R

RebelRock

Mar 16, 2013
I ran the AMA Tren ace for about 2 weeks EOD. I didn't feel anything resembling Tren. No strength gains during use. I then quit the AMA & started Tren ace from another source I had & within 2-3 days my sex drive was back through the roof & gaining strength. Hope this was helpfull.

Intense

Intense

Jun 11, 2013
This isn't good to hear. They're on a couple of boards but there's no talk at all on either of the boards questioning bunk gear.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This isn't good to hear. They're on a couple of boards but there's no talk at all on either of the boards questioning bunk gear.

Don't know what boards your talking about but unfortunately, some only care about what kind of $$$ they can bring in.

HDH

Intense

Intense

Jun 11, 2013
Don't know what boards your talking about but unfortunately, some only care about what kind of $$$ they can bring in.

HDH

Every board has an agenda, just have to sort through the bullshit.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Every board has an agenda, just have to sort through the bullshit.

this board and another I know well have no agenda beside spreading knowledge

Last edited:
JM750

JM750

Jun 16, 2013
They are on one of the private boards I'm on. I have never used them, but I also dont see to much complaining about them there either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic