Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Am i the only one who...

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
And I thought we were in a recession ???

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i stopped gym hopping///I keep it real with my own personal weightpile....full of dirt and rust...nothing pretty but 2 flat benchs,1 squat rack ,and one power rack and about 1000lbs of standard barbell weights....Yeah i forgot 1 cabel pully.....anyhthing more then that is over kill in my oppion.....If i do decide to hit a gym its only to look down on the crowd there and maybe chalk up the place ..leaveing a big mess behide to clean up......Make no mistake fitness can suck my dick......dw

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Tell us how you really feel DW!

No chalk policy is stupid btw. Where is the no hand cream policy pre-work out!! Stop greasing that bars ya homos!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Tell us how you really feel DW!

No chalk policy is stupid btw. Where is the no hand cream policy pre-work out!! Stop greasing that bars ya homos!

THAT IS THE ONE THING THAT ALWAYS PISSES ME OFF, Not only is it fucking gross, but shit, how the fuck do you move any kind of weight with greased up hands to begin with?? BIGGEST pet peeve EVER, Next to the Fucker that puts his shit on every bench but isnt' using a damn thing in the place.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Im sick of the stupid bouncy balls... I take shits bigger than these dumbasses that need to do curls in my squat cage trying to balance on one of those dumb things... Im gonna pop em all... Last research I saw said they dont help anyways...

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
My gym's a pretty gussied up place but has a complete powerlifting room..so I am content.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I train at an LAFit with a douchebag Gen Manager. I roughly set down 5plts on a deadlift, I did not drop it, just set it down a little rough. This bitch comes around the corner screaming all kinds of obscenities tellin me how I'm wrecking his equipment and "it's people like me......blah blah blah." Well I kindly suggested that he "fuck off" only to later discover that he is one of the head NPC expeditors in the Dallas area. Just my luck right.........

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I train at an LAFit with a douchebag Gen Manager. I roughly set down 5plts on a deadlift, I did not drop it, just set it down a little rough. This bitch comes around the corner screaming all kinds of obscenities tellin me how I'm wrecking his equipment and "it's people like me......blah blah blah." Well I kindly suggested that he "fuck off" only to later discover that he is one of the head NPC expeditors in the Dallas area. Just my luck right.........

ohh that's rough...did you apologize to him? You should at least tell him you DO take care of his equipment as if it was your own

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
didn't apologize, but we are back to saying hello to one another again, lol pride's a bitch

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
didn't apologize, but we are back to saying hello to one another again, lol pride's a bitch

At least he should know you are the baddest craziest lifter of the bunch at his gym :D

maybe he should get you into some NPC comps like greased lightning :)

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
nah, I'm a little one at this gym. 3 or 4 super heavies, 6 or 8 heavies, and then me and the rest of the light heavies

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
This thread turned into a good one!!! I'm with DW...thinkin bout keepin it at the homestead! If I wanna toss em, I'll toss em!!

I get that these gym owners/managers don't want busted up dumbbells, but that's why you have a thick RUBBER floor right???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic