Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Am i the only one who...

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i can ensure u people gyms back from the pass were nothing like the mickey mouse clubs they have now....People would rather entertain hollywood with looks and fashion instead of the basic foundation of what weightlifting is all about...When i picture someone lifting i see sweat drull and pain...but instead the picture is all fucked up with beauty queens walking around with makeup with no sweat between her legs.....You got pretty boys walking around looking at there little cuts in the mirrorthinking they are GQ or something...and dont forget about matching outfits to workout in...its a fucking joke man...biggest joke in the whole wide world.Fist thing that comes to my mind is walk up to GQ..punch him in the fucking mouth and turn him out like a bitch and then go force fuck the beauty queen on the treadmill ....then finish up by taking the rule board down and write on the wall with big bold letters...HARDCORE GYM and then piss on the spot to let people know this place was turned out..........dw

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
I have three gyms that I can go to and they are free for me so I cant bitch too much. They are mostly full of Air Force guys and they are just trying to "stay lean" and then I get looks like im an asshole when I grunt a little on heavy lifts. Now I am not saying that the douche that is curling 20's and grunting just so everyone is looking at him is cool, but When you are pushing yourself hard, grunts will happen. I had one guy ask me if all that was necessary one time and I said if you put 350-400lbs on your back, try to bang out 10 full squats or more, and you would probably grunt a little too. I said let me rephrase that. You would fold up and cry like a little school girl under that weight weak ass. He said maybe you should drop the weight some. I almost had a damn stroke from being so pissed! I told him the whole point of serious lifting is to push yourself beyond what your muscles are used to. That is when they grow to adapt to the added stress you jackass! That shut him up in short order. I get the chalk thing sometimes. I deadlift with nothing but a belt, and I am not going to rip my callouses off or drop the bar and hurt myself while deadlifting 400+ just to keep your gym pretty. It is just f'ing chalk and I clean most of it up when I am done. Some people just dont get the lifestyle and the dedication that comes with it. If real lifting were easy, everyone would be walking around jacked!

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
LOL way to go JackD I hate when someone wants too talk I just tell them Im not here to make friends and walk away

Last edited by a moderator:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I train at an LAFit with a douchebag Gen Manager. I roughly set down 5plts on a deadlift, I did not drop it, just set it down a little rough. This bitch comes around the corner screaming all kinds of obscenities tellin me how I'm wrecking his equipment and "it's people like me......blah blah blah." Well I kindly suggested that he "fuck off" only to later discover that he is one of the head NPC expeditors in the Dallas area. Just my luck right.........

I train at one too, some are good, Mine just doesn't care what anyone does, we're paying members...end of story.

LOL way to go JackD I hate when someone wants too talk I just tell them Im not here to make friends and walk away

People are afraid to work out by me. LOL...I've even yelled at the stupid people to move away from me when I'm lifting too. lol Last week when I was doing bent over rows, had 315 on the bar, I yelled at the guy next to me to move or he's going to get hurt. Well after I put the bar down I had 3 people come up to me who I wasn't even talking to and apologized, everyone but the stupid moron standing next to the squat rack, he just walked out and never came back.

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
This is the gym that I go to on a regular basis.... Lakeshore Towers gym membership fitness center and Lakeshore Towers personal trainer in Irvine, CA

Costs like $150 a month but I nailed this chick that works at the front and she reduced my fees to $15 a month. The amount of Milfs in this place is just downright fucktastic. If you're single it's a pretty sweet place.

The good thing for me is that with the gym being mostly Milfs and douches I get pretty much free reign on the weights. The douchebag pretty boys spend most of their time in the swimming pool, putting green, or at the juice bar, haha.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
This is the gym that I go to on a regular basis.... Lakeshore Towers gym membership fitness center and Lakeshore Towers personal trainer in Irvine, CA

Costs like $150 a month but I nailed this chick that works at the front and she reduced my fees to $15 a month. The amount of Milfs in this place is just downright fucktastic. If you're single it's a pretty sweet place.

The good thing for me is that with the gym being mostly Milfs and douches I get pretty much free reign on the weights. The douchebag pretty boys spend most of their time in the swimming pool, putting green, or at the juice bar, haha.

One of the gyms I moonlight at is like that^^^ Feraris in the parking lot..douchebags inside. I'm 5'8 225...middle of the road by BB standards but a fuckin' monster when I'm in there!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
One of the gyms I moonlight at is like that^^^ Feraris in the parking lot..douchebags inside. I'm 5'8 225...middle of the road by BB standards but a fuckin' monster when I'm in there!

Exactly...mostly toolbags. Even the biggest guys are on juice year round and have no idea what they're doin to their bodies

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
Do you sometimes go there after midnight? Do you have good results or is it just a few freaking jokes to train when other people sleep?

At the 24 hr fitness that I go to the cardio machines and ab machines are downstairs while the weights and resistance machines are upstairs. And they play the music loud, so they don't care if you scream or what not. Obviously they separated the two for this purpose. They put a couple stationary bikes upstairs for guys to do warm ups if they want. Overall, it's a pretty good setup and I'm happy with it. The only drawback is that it's so busy from 4pm to 8pm. I have to go later than that or in the morning. I hate pumping iron in the morning! I'd much rather do cardio then.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic