Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Always Add Proviron Into Your Cycle

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Lol ok what do u like more? Jacked gingers or hot as **** brunettes? They crazy thing is jacked ginger was on tons of gear. I thought she was a horny as they get....on topic she wanted me to try proviron and since she was taking test I was very curious what she would feel vs the natty girls. However I told her no way cause she was so ****ing horny already.....and across the damn country. I knew she would be lowering her standards and banging anyone. I couldn't do that! Lol.
The brunette was even Hornier!! Shockingly not on any gear..... She was so much ****ing fun! I knew she was was a keeper when she sent me a pic of herself on all fours and I said man Id love to eat your ass! She replied yes please!! Too bad I work so much. Right girl but horrible timing as I'm married lol. I still stop by her work for lunch as she's pretty as they come. We just don't **** and sext anymore as she's seeing someone now.

I can dig up some pics if u want buddy.

Of course, now you have to post pics brother. Since the ginger wanted u on proviron this thread remains on topic, lol!

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Of course, now you have to post pics brother. Since the ginger wanted u on proviron this thread remains on topic, lol!

Glad u agree! Lol
Too many pics to sort through but here's a few good ones.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402540904.155879.jpg

And the ginger
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402540927.342470.jpg

Enjoy! Bad timing with both women. Both amazing specimens!
The brunette is amazing. Throats, anal, bisexual....great cook, amazing body and never works out.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I don't care to read the pissing match. No 2 ppl respond the same to the same compound.

I love proviron. It dramatically enhances my mood on cycle, libido and gives my physique a better dryer look. I've also used it during pct as it's not suppressive per info above as well as other pub med articles I've read. My post cycle labs 1 month after pct was over where solid. IMHO proviron should be used as a synergy agent vs alone for the sake of BB

I will say this. These 2 girls I work with wanted to have a 3 way. The shy one wanted roofies and her friend wanted to be so horny she couldn't control herself. I told them in not a weirdo and don't have roofies but I did have proviron. They didn't feel anything off 25mg a day so they even tried 50mg a day. They still didn't notice that. They said it was bunk. I was on it for months and months at 50ed so I told them ok ill will bump to 150 Ed so I can feel its effects again. It recomped me dramatically!

I attribute it not working great for them as they are females vs males. Shbg obviously doesn't have as profound effects in females as it doesn't males when lowered.

I lost interest in the 3 way as 2 far [/B]hotter Hornier women wanted my attention[/B]

Shit I can't argue with that logic fella, :)

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014

No the redhead just wanted to try proviron cause I told her how I love it. She was already on test, npp, var, eq she was playing with herself 3 times a day already I was like wtf do u wanna be Hornier for?!! I was frustrated enough not being able to bang her being far away!

It was the girls I work with that wanted the 3 way that wanted the roofies and took proviron. I just tripled my dose to prove it was real proviron. I tried to get then to take a low dose of test but those pussies didn't wanna take any shots..... Just didn't have time to get em drunk like they asked. I was like **** off the 2 of u combined are a 11 u 2 should be begging me to **** you lmao. They just had insecurities and I don't have time for that crap. U wanna **** cool....if not that's fine too! Just don't waste my time lol.

I learned a lot taking to all these women. The ones that will send dirty pics and blow u at the gun range and car ride home u don't have to ask for either. They just do it!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I really have seen benefits from including it. I love the libido boost :)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Glad u agree! Lol
Too many pics to sort through but here's a few good ones.
View attachment 6131

And the ginger
View attachment 6132

Enjoy! Bad timing with both women. Both amazing specimens!
The brunette is amazing. Throats, anal, bisexual....great cook, amazing body and never works out.

DAMN! FanofIron , a man of his word. Like the fresh out of the shower and open for biz pose :D This thread has took a turn for the better

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Wow! You're the man, Im gonna live vicariously through you. Did the ginger compete at events? She was on a heavy cycle. I like a girl that encourages proviron usage.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
DAMN! FanofIron , a man of his word. Like the fresh out of the shower and open for biz pose :D This thread has took a turn for the better

Lol I aim to please! I have more but they are all pussy shots and what not. Those were the most pg13 lol.

Aas makes my pheromones go crazy or something! I try to behave but pussy falls into my lap! That brunette was serving me food. She said grab your wood( meaning wood plank to rest on bar for my food). I laughed and said u have no clue who u are talking to like that! She perks up and says oh!? I said I'm texting about 4 women right now......excited she says can I be #5??!!? I said sure baby I can work u into the rotation. She right then grabs her phone and gets my number. I sent her a shirtless pic when I left and the rest is history! Told her I was married. She said she didn't care and thanks for being honest.

Some alleged stripper was flirting me up yesterday at the gym. Somehow we were talking about her ass. She's Brazilian or Latina for sure. So ****ing sexy! Ass, legs , curves!

I don't know how this shit happens.....it just does!

Last edited:
Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Wow! You're the man, Im gonna live vicariously through you. Did the ginger compete at events? She was on a heavy cycle. I like a girl that encourages proviron usage.

She does. She teaches tons of shit too...boxing, boot camp, body pump, she's doing a show soon. She's dating someone now so no more sexting but I still talk to her. I'd marry her in a second. Perfect BB wife!

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014

Ohh she was open for business all right! What a kinky crazy woman! 1st women in 10 yrs to match my libido and freaky ways lol.

One day after we ****ed I sat down to eat my steak for lunch.....naked. She thought that was so ****ing hot. Prob cause I took her tits out of her robe and played with them and her pussy while I ate my food. She started making out with me but I had steak in my mouth but she didn't care. At 1st it was odd. Then it turned me on she was so ****ing hot that she didn't care. She sat back on my cock for another round.
**** she was a blast!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic