Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Under

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
155x3x.0333 + 155 = 170. BW Bench is in the bag, done deal, baby!

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
of course she can do it.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Looks like the majority believe AllTheWay can bench press 175 lbs. So......

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i just posted in my journal last night that i did bw pullups and bw was 175# :rolleyes: geez i try to make things easy for you guys and you dont even listen to what i say
thats because everybody is too distracted with the pics and vids in your log. how many guys here do you think actually READ it???
i said under because those hooters get in the way so it would actually be like a 2 phone book bench for one of us. 3/4 rep...
just sayin

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thats because everybody is too distracted with the pics and vids in your log. How many guys here do you think actually read it???
I said under because those hooters get in the way so it would actually be like a 2 phone book bench for one of us. 3/4 rep...
Just sayin

duplicate post... Delete please

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thats because everybody is too distracted with the pics and vids in your log. how many guys here do you think actually READ it???
i said under because those hooters get in the way so it would actually be like a 2 phone book bench for one of us. 3/4 rep...
just sayin

I think you nailed it bro... I get like the first three lines and then it fades to blah blah blah

**FINE ASS WOMAN PIC***

**FINE ASS WOMAN PIC***

**FINE ASS WOMAN PIC***

More words and Numbers

**FINE ASS WOMAN PIC***

**FINE ASS WOMAN PIC***

<end of thread>

Seriously though ATW... you logs and hard work are very impressive... I cant speak for others but Yours are my favorite... and the pics of the kids at playtime keep it grounded and real...

Thanks for what you do...

NOW... did you do it yet? 175lbs?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
well, i tested the shoulders out this week and with the polyglycan and pentosan they are holding up pretty good. i think i will do another injection of each next week so lets say we shoot for 175# on the 15th or the 22nd at the latest :)

and yes, the boobs are great for not having to stretch the shoulders out any more :) take care of the girls and they will take care of you :D

IC- i take a ton of pics to motivate myself to always try to be better than the previous. it doesnt always happen but that is the goal. the monchers and pups and the rest of the stuff are what i am really about. that is what my life revolves around. nothing would mean anything if it wasnt for them!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
i am a big and dense girl.

Now how many women are willing to say that? LOL

Just messing with ya. I think you could bench 175 or maybe a bit more on the right day.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
you can do it ATW!!! hope the injections keep you feeling great :D

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I voted under, not in disbelief, it is just allot of weight.

Please dont hurt yourself girl !!!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Now how many women are willing to say that? LOL

Just messing with ya. I think you could bench 175 or maybe a bit more on the right day.
LOL it is just a fact. there are times i look at a pic or a video and i think, "damn, i am so thick! i have got to stop eating! ughhhh" but then i do the reality check and tell myself that its ok. *big sigh*

you can do it ATW!!! hope the injections keep you feeling great :D
the thing about being old is that i have nothing to prove. i am first and foremost a veterinarian and i will not compromise that for anything. that is how i make a living and it really is my life, i love it. no amount of weight is worth risking injuring that would make it hard to do my job. that is the great thing about being older and wiser!

I voted under, not in disbelief, it is just allot of weight.

Please dont hurt yourself girl !!!

i think i can do it and probably even 185# but i doubt i will ever get to my real and not stated goal of 225# the body just isnt going to hold up to it. too many things wore out these days!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic