Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

All natural strength...

R

richie

Mar 11, 2013
hi my name is Richie Im a lifelong drugfree you can get strong naturally it just takes a little longer I have been lifting 20years & been getting stronger competeing in d/free and GPC in national &world chompionships as a master 1/2 lifter posting national european and world records.
On the other side of the coin I've yet to see a needle squat 300/400 kgs or in general lift heavy but if it rocks a guys boat go for it

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
hi my name is Richie Im a lifelong drugfree you can get strong naturally it just takes a little longer I have been lifting 20years & been getting stronger competeing in d/free and GPC in national &world chompionships as a master 1/2 lifter posting national european and world records.
On the other side of the coin I've yet to see a needle squat 300/400 kgs or in general lift heavy but if it rocks a guys boat go for it
Congrats on your achievements man, that's great. Well done! Nice to come across another lifetime natty MF.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I have never got into power lifting but in bb terms if your planning to compete you have to use gear even in these so called drug tested comps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic