Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

Alive because of Adoption

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Please keep this in mind and tell your family and friends to adopt!

Attachments

• dog save.jpg
    dog save.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 102
  • boxface.jpg
    boxface.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 127
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
only way to go, thanks for posting this.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Thats awesome bro. Funny pic too.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Love that it's a brindle pit in the picture too. I am the proud owner of a pitbull and she is the best dog I've ever had. I've owned labs, Australian Sheppards, blue heelers, and mutts, but my pit is the best all around dog I've ever owned, hands down. DOG'S ARE A PRODUCT OF THEIR ENVIRONMENT, MUCH LIKE PEOPLE. Are all black people criminals with their pants falling off and grills in their mouth? No. But the majority that grow up in impoverished ghetto's are. Same thing with pitbulls. All the bullshit about them being inherently violent is just that, bullshit. My girl has been attacked at dog parks by a German Sheppard and a spaniel of some sort, and both times she coward and then flopped belly-up. I've got friends who have young children who slap and pull at my girl's ears and tail, yet she just keeps on wagging and licking. Alright, semi-rant over.

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
Both of the dogs in my Avatar are rescues. Best dogs ever.

I worked for awhile with a rescue group but found myself thinking I could save them all and got to be to much. Had to let it go.

My wife complains that "If the house were burning down you would save the dogs first" which is true but I would go back for her.....:eek:3

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think this thread would be a bit more touching if you had some toddlers on here... adoption is a much better option than abortion...

I know your intentions are good crowe and I am not trying to take anything from you... but it is almost appalling that we live in country of bleeding heart liberals that feel it is much more heralding to fight for the rights of animals and abort babies...

rant over...

Reactions: SAD
crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Both of the dogs in my Avatar are rescues. Best dogs ever.

I worked for awhile with a rescue group but found myself thinking I could save them all and got to be to much. Had to let it go.

My wife complains that "If the house were burning down you would save the dogs first" which is true but I would go back for her.....:eek:3
you lab looks like he really likes its food lol. Thank you for rescuing. Even if you cant seem to physically help, plese consider how much $10-$20 a month can help when a combined effort of people donate that. If i dont have time, i always donate...though i find myself constantly doing both. i hate people but love my 4 legged friends!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I think this thread would be a bit more touching if you had some toddlers on here... adoption is a much better option than abortion...

I know your intentions are good crowe and I am not trying to take anything from you... but it is almost appalling that we live in country of bleeding heart liberals that feel it is much more heralding to fight for the rights of animals and abort babies...

rant over...

its our irresponsible ness as people that causes these problems with both humans and dogs. Neither a baby nor a dog can choose to be brought into this world but then we shit on them when they are in many cases. As people, we need to help what we love and feel makes a difference. My soft spot is dogs ( probably since i have no kids yet) and im sure once i have a family ill just have a lot of both. Kids to baby sit dogs, boom problem solved. both are entertained lol.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'll say this, I feel much more sympathy towards animals than I do towards people. For the most part people put themselves in the situation they are in but animals don't. We put animals in the situation they are in and than discard them like a used tissue and carry on like nothing ever happened. That's appalling if you ask me.

I'll give to the ASPCA but I'll never give to an org for people.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
More appalling then murdering a child because you didn't mean to get pregnant or you haven't finished college yet or you want to get married first, etc.? IC wasn't comparing animals to grown men/women, he was comparing adoption/donations of/for animals that would otherwise be euthanized vs. adoption/donations of/for human babies that would otherwise be murdered.

I know abortion is a touchy subject. I'm just clarifying.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Sticking with the post I applaud you brotha!

Giving them the good life, my boy Bingo was a bomb sniffer that washed out, I brought him home and he has been the best dog ever my buddy.;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic