Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Albuterol

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so i have given my body a break from all the fat burners and such type things this month. believe me, it sucks, i have been a total pig with the lack of appetite suppression and i am already wanting to start but im not going to let myself, a body needs a break from constant stimulation and such things.

i ordered me a very large bottle of 4 mg albuterol. allegedly it does all the good of clen without the negative side effects. so my questions are, how often do i take it? once a day or twice a day? and can i stack it with ephedra? how long is a cycle? is it like clen where one is supposed to only take it for 2 weeks or can one do a significantly longer cycle?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I used to use it just before workouts and cardio, the effects are much milder then clen.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
The main diff between alb and clen is the half life. albuterols half life is 4 hours. So id take it every 4-6hrs if you want to keep its effects working. Not sure about stacking with ephedra, be careful with that

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I've only used the inhaler version so I have no knowledge of using the tablets, nor their effectiveness. The inhaler use wasn't for a primary purpose of fat burning for me, I used it for better breathing during training and it works well for me for that purpose. It hasn't overstimulated me the way clen can, and never noticed any cramps as with clen.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
MUCH more mild than clen. In both side effects and fat burning properties.

As with clen I like to take it in one large dose, fasted, before morning cardio when it will be most effective with my style of dieting.

As with clen I take it alongside ephedrine. I don't recommend doing that without being extremely careful about your heart rate and blood pressure. Take in lots of water and have fun.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
The main diff between alb and clen is the half life. albuterols half life is 4 hours. So id take it every 4-6hrs if you want to keep its effects working. Not sure about stacking with ephedra, be careful with that
good to know the half life, thanks.

MUCH more mild than clen. In both side effects and fat burning properties.

As with clen I like to take it in one large dose, fasted, before morning cardio when it will be most effective with my style of dieting.

As with clen I take it alongside ephedrine. I don't recommend doing that without being extremely careful about your heart rate and blood pressure. Take in lots of water and have fun.
thanks for the info. my heart rate and blood pressure have always been good. giving blood in a few days so will have a more accurate accessment of it then but usually it runs about 72bpm and 108/70.

i always took my clen as one big dose but it has such a long half life that one can do that pretty effectively. will be interesting to see how the albuterol compares.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Its best to work ur self upto 18mcg. p/d,stack it with the E/C/A and T3.
The other thing is that albueterol is a MUCH better anti catabolic then clen is supposed to be!

On the other side you can run the 2 week alternation with clen.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Its best to work ur self upto 18mcg. p/d,stack it with the E/C/A and T3.
The other thing is that albueterol is a MUCH better anti catabolic then clen is supposed to be!

On the other side you can run the 2 week alternation with clen.

Not trying to be picky, but I think maybe you meant mg not mcg.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic