Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Albuquerque police make steroids bust at Westside home find Another Lab

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
^Not complete bullshit. The article says they were already tagged once on steroid charges. Clearly he ordered international again and they snagged it.

Sure, but there is a big gap in that story. If he ordered from China and it was seized there had to be a next step (controlled delivery) in order to get to this point. I think it is unlikely they intercepted a pack and then decided to raid him without having some leverage.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
What kills me is on another board where this gear is being pimped, some of the reps are saying "This is just a re-seller", "nothing to do with "our" gear". "Don't worry bros, tons of people are ordering this same exact gear and label and then reselling it". :mad:

Bullshit!! These motherfuckers don't know that shit. Putting customers at risk by acting like this is no big fucking deal, all for the sake of a dollar. I hope no one is dumb enough to continue to buy this gear for a while. Its all connected in one way or another.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I mean because everyone wants to sell "Gold Bull Pharm" labs. So much demand for that "Gold Bull Pharm" gear. I'm sure, this guy isn't involved with the Gear Squad at all, roll eyes.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
What kills me is on another board where this gear is being pimped, some of the reps are saying "This is just a re-seller", "nothing to do with "our" gear". "Don't worry bros, tons of people are ordering this same exact gear and label and then reselling it". :mad:

Bullshit!! These motherfuckers don't know that shit. Putting customers at risk by acting like this is no big fucking deal, all for the sake of a dollar. I hope no one is dumb enough to continue to buy this gear for a while. Its all connected in one way or another.

While I completely agree with you, if someone is dumb enough to order that 'brand' from anyone after knowing about this bust then they get what they deserve. I wouldn't give a fuck who promised me what about it just being a reseller. I wouldn't go anywhere near it/them.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

I dont care if its gold bull balls...those idiots should be drug.

The board the shit is selling on should be outted and the idiots who say 'hes just a reseller' are just plain foolish.
He may or may not roll up on them, but why take any risks?
Shut the shit down and make a new fucking label, but at least use some caution!
Really its obvious they are some jackleg backroom brewers anyways...its always the same, if the shit comes in a pack and there is a bottle full of oil, newbs get excited and call it 'good shit'.
Funny no one has spoken of this great line til they got busted.

Talk about showing your true colors as a board...and as a lab.

God my fingers are so tired of typing this shit....WAKE THE FUCK UP!

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
If he had been popped before, and international order probably wasn't the smartest thing to do.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Are they connected, maybe, no way to know but its like I said the other day, big bust precipitate many more busts.
PM has had its share over the years of guys who have been clinked.
I know d-red had a connection with Big A and PM its possible that this guy could have been wound up in the TM ronus thing but Im speculating and I have my doubts but there are for sure some people out there running there mouths, they just showed up at the guys house?
So what led up to that? A CD? what?
Yeah someone talked...thats all it ever is anymore.

the video said they they ordered from china.. Guessing here since he immediately lawyered up that they somehow intercepted a package.. could explain how they knew it was from china

Nov 5, 2011
Its PM, did you really expect them to act any different 1500? This line really cracked me up..

"SO its 400 bottles per kilo. Or a total of 800 bottles. .. Most home brewers that make it for their friends have that lying around"

I wanna be that guys friend if he has 800 bottles of gear just "laying" around for friends.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Its PM, did you really expect them to act any different 1500? This line really cracked me up..

"SO its 400 bottles per kilo. Or a total of 800 bottles. .. Most home brewers that make it for their friends have that lying around"

I wanna be that guys friend if he has 800 bottles of gear just "laying" around for friends.

lol, not really but its pathetic to see it in black and white. I just shake my fucking head. Yeah, i saw that quote too, and thought to myself "what a fucking dumbass".

bigsport

bigsport

Nov 5, 2011
I'm sure, this guy isn't involved with the Gear Squad at all, roll eyes.

hey bro as you may or may not know im sponsored by GS and i completely agree with you. no one knows for sure if GS and this guy were related directly, but there has to be a link somewhere along the line, thats for sure.

in any case the guy who got popped seems to be getting off lightly for what they found. his charges are: endanger child (F3), conspiracy (F4), and possession (F4), thats it... fucking child charge is more than the juice charge! he was booked and release all in the same day.

bigsport

bigsport

Nov 5, 2011
Charges:
Type: Count: Statute: Description:
F3 1 30-6-1 CHILD ABUSE W/O GBH 1ST OFFENSE
F4 1 30-28-2.2 CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT 3RD/4TH DEGREE
F4 1 30-31-41 UNLAWFUL POSSESSION ANABOLIC STEROID

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Mindlesswork said:
And isn't PM a rather sketchy board?

Yeah, right up there with OLM, IL , IM and a big list of others.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic