Latest Member
Vinnievegas
What's New?

Albert Beckles Awesome biceps

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

TID Board Of Directors
Mar 6, 2011
And they guy looked amazing in his 70's. He competed well into his early 60's if I'm not mistaken. I also believe he was an olympic weightlifter for a small time. I know Sergio lifted for his country in Olympic Weightlifting and many other IFBB Pros back in the day also Oly lifted like like Arnold, Bill Pearl, etc.

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
I saw him guest pose at a bodybuilding show back in the mid 80's. Not evident in that pic, but you could see the spit between both heads of the biceps when he hit that shot.

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
Those are some nice peaks...IMO thats mostly genetics you see some horror shows at the amateur level of today with synthol and other site enhancement oils...but back then that was genetics and hard work in the gym

mugzy

mugzy

Administrator
Staff Member
Aug 11, 2010
Anybody remember Edwardo Kawak? He also had some great bicep peaks.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Albert Beckles was amazing, I used to see him everyday when I trained at the Northridge Golds Gym when I was in my late teens......him, Victor Richards, Luis Freitaz and tons of top NPC dudes at the time!! I remember asking AB if after he finished working out if I could ask him a few questions and his number one thing for gaining muscle (one of the questions I asked him) EAT A LOT and SLEEP!!