Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

AI scares me. 40,000 new bio weapons in 6 hrs

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
There's a show on Netflix about AI where the researchers talk about how they came up with these 40,000 chemical weapons

Here's a short clip not from the Netflix show.

How many new steroid compounds you think you could come up with?
If it were able to create 40,000 new biological weapons why can't we cure any diseases yet? That's rhetorical I know it's because of money.
50% of z trusts AI to make investments for them (I know it's going on now along with microtransactions just the average person can't afford it)

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
That's from Unknown : Killer Robots on Netflix. It's a really good, short program, worth watching.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Me too, seems like playing with fire to me.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I watched that too. It's scary to think about what's possibly coming down the pipeline in the future.

P

postworkoutballs

Apr 8, 2023
these cunts need to be strapped down and forced to watch terminator over and over

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
these cunts need to be strapped down and forced to watch terminator over and over
When it comes to genetic engineering of people or animal human hybrids I'm all for it. I don't even think if we should I just want to see if we can. So I understand their desire to see if they can. I'm quite certain this is going to end badly in some way, shape, or form. Short term 5 to 10 yrs how many jobs could we end with AI? How will AI influence human behavior? AI on law enforcement(not a good thing) how much of our decision making process are we going to give away.

P

postworkoutballs

Apr 8, 2023
When it comes to genetic engineering of people or animal human hybrids I'm all for it. I don't even think if we should I just want to see if we can. So I understand their desire to see if they can. I'm quite certain this is going to end badly in some way, shape, or form. Short term 5 to 10 yrs how many jobs could we end with AI? How will AI influence human behavior? AI on law enforcement(not a good thing) how much of our decision making process are we going to give away.
dont worry illegal aliens will be the police in america soon

P

postworkoutballs

Apr 8, 2023
some guy named javier from Guatemala who cant speak english will arrest us

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic