Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Advice

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I've been on my current cycle since March 1. It is Test E/EQ/Proviron at 500/600/50 I also did a 5 week dbol kickstart at 30mg per day. I was looking to run through June but the effectiveness is starting to wear off a bit. I was thinking of either upping the test a bit for a few weeks or adding a short ester like NPP at 300mg for 5-6 weeks. Thoughts?

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011
I would up the test to 750 for the remainder of your cycle and bump up your calorie intake.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I'm not an EQ fan at all, up the test or switch add some tren A
EQ takes too long for any noticeable effect. Best/strongest I've ever felt and looked was with a simple Test/Tren cycle at moderate doses. I'm gonna play around with the Test/Tren ratio on my next one so that I'm running the Tren higher (almost double) the Test (a suggestion Uphill threw my way)

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
EQ takes too long for any noticeable effect. Best/strongest I've ever felt and looked was with a simple Test/Tren cycle at moderate doses. I'm gonna play around with the Test/Tren ratio on my next one so that I'm running the Tren higher (almost double) the Test (a suggestion Uphill threw my way)

I'm still a huge proponent of this. Sides were immensely decreased when I doubled up tren : test. When The test is higher than tren, I'm miserable, angry, anxious and fuse is much shorter (sweats are worse at night also)...different people react differently, so for me; when using tren, I will not go lower dose than test.

800 tren
400 test
200 NPP
(with some support stuff in there as well)

My best cycle yet.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I'm still a huge proponent of this. Sides were immensely decreased when I doubled up tren : test. When The test is higher than tren, I'm miserable, angry, anxious and fuse is much shorter (sweats are worse at night also)...different people react differently...

I'm the opposite of angry. Remember my first run with Tren? I was a sniveling little bitch. I cried at every movie I watched and I was overly sensitive to people's comments. Ugh, I don't miss that shit

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm the opposite of angry. Remember my first run with Tren? I was a sniveling little bitch. I cried at every movie I watched and I was overly sensitive to people's comments. Ugh, I don't miss that shit

Haha, yep! you are (were) a big pussy!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Haha, yep! you are (were) a big pussy!
I hated that shit. I almost came off completely. If it wasn't for the amazing retard strength and quick recovery that shit provided I probably would have. Once I started adjusting my doses and threw in some aromasin I fell in love with it though. Still my favorite compound to this day

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I hated that shit. I almost came off completely. If it wasn't for the amazing retard strength and quick recovery that shit provided I probably would have. Once I started adjusting my doses and threw in some aromasin I fell in love with it though. Still my favorite compound to this day
What did you end up adjusting it too?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
What did you end up adjusting it too?
I started out running 600 of each (Sust and Tren ace), with a little NPP sprinkled in (I think it was like 150 if I remember correctly). I ended up dropping the Sust to 400 and raising the Tren to 800 and dropping the NPP comoletely. I actually ended up replacing the Sust with prop in the end, only because I intended to come off completely and run a full PCT; which I hadn't done in years at that point

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic