Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Advice

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I started out running 600 of each (Sust and Tren ace), with a little NPP sprinkled in (I think it was like 150 if I remember correctly). I ended up dropping the Sust to 400 and raising the Tren to 800 and dropping the NPP comoletely. I actually ended up replacing the Sust with prop in the end, only because I intended to come off completely and run a full PCT; which I hadn't done in years at that point
And the sides were tolerable? I fukn love tren but it hates me for same you reasons you stated.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
And the sides were tolerable? I fukn love tren but it hates me for same you reasons you stated.
Actually it was. As I stated earlier, I threw in some aromasin as well. I'm sure that helped. I've never had any issues with gyno or heartburn but the emotional sides were what killed me. People say Tren makes them more aggressive but I'm normally aggressive so it had the complete opposite effect on me

Reactions: 5.0
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

Maybe try the 1:2 ratio of test : tren. That was the magical number for me...not saying it's fool proof as we all react differently, but tren is a "body in a bottle" when dosed properly for me. My rage, sides were near nothing with this ratio.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Actually it was. As I stated earlier, I threw in some aromasin as well. I'm sure that helped. I've never had any issues with gyno or heartburn but the emotional sides were what killed me. People say Tren makes them more aggressive but I'm normally aggressive so it had the complete opposite effect on me

I get edgy af, like I'm going to smile the whole time I kick your teeth in. Emotional Rollercoaster for sure but just quick ups and downs, nothing too drastic. What did you dose aromasin at? Thanks for the replies man

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Maybe try the 1:2 ratio of test : tren. That was the magical number for me...not saying it's fool proof as we all react differently, but tren is a "body in a bottle" when dosed properly for me. My rage, sides were near nothing with this ratio.
Test Tren var was amazing

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic