Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Adrenochrome?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
they were lucky to live that long. Queen Elizabeth can still ride horse back in her 90s.. kinda weird

BB, my GGF was a poor man, all his life, he basically lived off the land/farmed to support his wife and children...In the area he was from (really country),he was well known for being in "touch" with nature, especially animals...I would go over to his house, he and I along with his quarter horse (champ) and his favorite cow would walk down the dirt road that ran in front of his house, heading for the neareat sink hole...No bridles, no ropes...The horse/cow would follow him where ever he would go...Long story short, we all would go swimming in that sink hole, *LOL*...The horse and cow roamed freely around his property...

When he died, he willed me Champ!...How ya like that for weird?..

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Are you serious? The elite living longer and "better" off Scream (monsters inc.)??

I guess I must be a bit naive I can't wrap my head around that many people living in the occult. Being a man of Faith and a very personal walk with my heavenly father I find it hard to except people would sell their souls for a little extra time on this shithole of a life knowing full well what awaits them after they die.

Now, with that said, I do believe Satan is the lord of deception and maybe I try to see the good in humanity when it actually may not be there at all.

Most of my life I believe that humans are born with good intentions and their heart but as I see life now and I've been on this Earth for 53 years I believe that people are actually born evil and just learn through their own methods to become good. I believe that's the difference between our Lord and savior which people don't want to believe in and Satan which people obviously are tricked into believing in even when they're not thinking about the king of darkness.

Very intriguing I will have to do a lot more reading because I have never heard of this before

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Most of my life I believe that humans are born with good intentions and their heart but as I see life now and I've been on this Earth for 53 years I believe that people are actually born evil and just learn through their own methods to become good

Very intriguing I will have to do a lot more reading because I have never heard of this before

The scriptures agree with you, TOM...

Jeremiah 17:9

"The heart is hopelessly dark and deceitful,
a puzzle that no one can figure out." ____ MSG

Yeah, I agree, it is intriguing indeed to say the least!...What do u think about the 1,000 year prophesy if I may ask?...

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
Are you serious? The elite living longer and "better" off Scream (monsters inc.)??

I guess I must be a bit naive I can't wrap my head around that many people living in the occult. Being a man of Faith and a very personal walk with my heavenly father I find it hard to except people would sell their souls for a little extra time on this shithole of a life knowing full well what awaits them after they die.

Now, with that said, I do believe Satan is the lord of deception and maybe I try to see the good in humanity when it actually may not be there at all.

Most of my life I believe that humans are born with good intentions and their heart but as I see life now and I've been on this Earth for 53 years I believe that people are actually born evil and just learn through their own methods to become good. I believe that's the difference between our Lord and savior which people don't want to believe in and Satan which people obviously are tricked into believing in even when they're not thinking about the king of darkness.

Tuffoldman, there is nothing new under the sun.

It runs deep in the “deep state.” This is also related to Jeffrey Epstein, his child trafficking practices and all who’ve been associated with him.

It’s the same issue as the Old Testament Bael/Molech worship. Also related to Aztec/Mayan human sacrifice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
A lot of things to really think about, absorb, make informed decisions, and keep close guard on your own heart and mind so you don't fall victim to such depravities.

I am not one that gets into conspiracy theories but I personally believe that this goes way beyond a simple conspiracy.

I have several friends that I went to HighSchool with that have dedicated their life to fighting human trafficking and when you look at the statistics of how many children come up missing every single day is not only frightening the hard to fathom that you don't just see kids simply disappearing off the street in front of your own eyes.

What baffles me is how this type of stuff can stay so hidden and protected. I fully understand that the elite have a complete subculture that protect themselves and people like us are standing on the outside trying to look in do a privacy wall that we will never be privy to and to be honest it's almost sickening to even think what those people are capable of and actually do.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
A lot of things to really think about, absorb, make informed decisions, and keep close guard on your own heart and mind so you don't fall victim to such depravities.
I am not one that gets into conspiracy theories but I personally believe that this goes way beyond a simple conspiracy.
I have several friends that I went to HighSchool with that have dedicated their life to fighting human trafficking and when you look at the statistics of how many children come up missing every single day is not only frightening the hard to fathom that you don't just see kids simply disappearing off the street in front of your own eyes.
What baffles me is how this type of stuff can stay so hidden and protected. I fully understand that the elite have a complete subculture that protect themselves and people like us are standing on the outside trying to look in do a privacy wall that we will never be privy to and to be honest it's almost sickening to even think what those people are capable of and actually do.
Occult knowledge means hidden

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
the cult that still believes in this their symbols are all over everything we see daily

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I know we're not keen on contact with law enforcement here. I know that human trafficking is big where I grew up. It still goes on to this day. There is at least one federal agency involved in investigating it there. From what I understand from conversation is that it goes on in many small towns all over the country. It's not so much hidden but rather obscured from the public view, meaning you wouldn't notice it if you weren't looking for it.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic