Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

adex

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I'm running .5mg eod and just started it, 3 weeks in to first aas solo test e cycle at 500mg/week. Question is it best to only run adex if problems come up or to run it for the whole duration? I only have 30 pills at 1mg a piece but that should be plenty for a 15 week run if my math serves me correct. Also how fast does it take effect? I noticed past couple times I took it I was in a great mood all day so not sure if it was that or if I was just in a great mood all day. Thx brothers. Oh an the adex is kalpa arimixyl.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Usually takes less than a week to work... I take mine during any blast for the duration of it... Once every 3 to 4 days I take 1 mg. adex has a 46.8 hour half life

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I have 1mg tabs and take them twice/week....had some itchy nips and about 4 days later they subsided on my first run a few years ago.

Since then, I implement a min .5g/week.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
.5mg EOD is gonna cause some serious joint pain. Ease up on it.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
AI's are one of those things that we all tend to use a bit differently. We are all more or less sensitive to gyno and other sides and most of us figured out what worked for us. For me I run adex .5 3x ew unless I'm running dbol or drol and then I need to take it eod 1mg

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Usually takes less than a week to work... I take mine during any blast for the duration of it... Once every 3 to 4 days I take 1 mg. adex has a 46.8 hour half life

AI's are one of those things that we all tend to use a bit differently. We are all more or less sensitive to gyno and other sides and most of us figured out what worked for us. For me I run adex .5 3x ew unless I'm running dbol or drol and then I need to take it eod 1mg

You guys hit it. Female panel bloods should be done mid cycle and there is always a chance of under dosed or bunk adex. My last batch was under dosed and had to tripple up on it till I got new stuff. Now at .5mg e3d...

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah I started getting itchy nips but not really bad just when I'm in the shower an water hits em or whatever an they started getting hard like little rocks that's why I decided to start up the adex. Never had gyno so not really sure what I'm lookin for. That's funny you mentioned sore joints because just today I was doing bench press and had to stop because my right arm started aching bad right above the elbow. I warmed up properly so not sure what it is perhaps its the adex?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
The adex and sore joints thing also depends on the person... I never get joint pain from running it, some guys always do.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
IMO at 500/week you don't need any adex. Maybe just a blast of nolva here and there when symptoms arise.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
IMO at 500/week you don't need any adex. Maybe just a blast of nolva here and there when symptoms arise.

Yeah, he most likely won't but my E2 levels get high on trt so I have to watch...

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Well I have kinda high bf for cycle its at about 16%. 5'10" 190lbs. I read higher bf creates more estro conversion on cycle plus i wanted to get an AI just in case. I was gonna get some nolva but heard too many conflicting info on it tho so decided on adex.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic