Blackenalma
What's New?

Additions to my home gym...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Big fan of the t bar row machine . Extremely effective for back development
I've been using V-handles for this (parallel to bar). I wonder if a T-bar handle (perpendicular) might be better in the long run. Any thoughts?

I was getting soreness in my forearms and realized it was from landmine rows. Not sure if its the wrist angle or just too much weight and should go more for volume, or I need more warmup reps than I've been doing.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I've been using V-handles for this (parallel to bar). I wonder if a T-bar handle (perpendicular) might be better in the long run. Any thoughts?

I was getting soreness in my forearms and realized it was from landmine rows. Not sure if its the wrist angle or just too much weight and should go more for volume, or I need more warmup reps than I've been doing.
I mix my grips often I use the v too

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012

Rogue sells a handle for landmine rows. I have had one for quite awhile and I love it. See it in this vid:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic