Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

acromioclavicular AC joint impingement

F

flyboy

Mar 6, 2013
Gots me some nasty ac hypertrophy. Sometimes it randomly pinches tendon/ligament/bursa. I just dont have the space anymore to accomodate the soft tissue that resides in my ac. Bilaterally. I get some relief with careful form on bench and overhead presses, ice and occasionally topical voltaren. Ive hard of distal clavicular resections but surgery is a last resort. Anybody have this or know anything about it.
Thx

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I've had it many times. Used to get it during football season at least once every couple years. My left shoulder still bothers me on occassion, but it eventually loosens up and I feel better. My dad had it so bad that he had to have the surgery and now his shoulder is great. He couldn't stand the pain from a round of golf lol.

F

flyboy

Mar 6, 2013
What a pain in the ass. I mean shoulder. You can go from feelin great to not having a semi immobile arm in seconds. Mine isnt super painful unless I try to utilise full range of motion. Good to hear that the surgery was successful. Ive read that that is usually the case but nice to hear from a person and not a medical write up.
Thx

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I have had my collar bone shaved down 2 times only reason I needed a second my body responded like I had broke my collar bone and I grew calcium back. I had this done 16 yrs ago and I've had no problems at all from what I can remember the recovery was not bad at all. If its causing you the pain I would get it taken care of find a good shoulder guy though. Good luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic