Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Acid reflux remedy

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Baking soda works very well for quick relief.

Reactions: SJA
whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Any of these work well with TREN in particular?

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
How much Admin? I'll have to give it a try, got it bad lately, not sure what's going on.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I had heartburn to the point I burned my esophagus... Swallowed charcoal and had X-rays and all that because I couldn't eat for a few days from the pain that came with swallowing (no homo).

I had sublingual Prevacid that worked wonders. Took this for about two years...

That was when I was over-drinking, over-eating, over-indulging as a early 20-something.

Only thing that permanently ended my acid reflux was changing my diet, exercising, drinking a ton of water, and not eating fast food before bed. Also, I had an addiction to Texas Pete... That wasn't any help at all.

I think heavy consumption of water is key, and staying away from acidic foods and beverages, especially before resting or laying down, helps a whole lot.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I have to cycle prilosec for 2 weeks then off for a bit. I usually run 2 tabs everyday.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
I take 2 to 4 caps, of 550 mg of ginger each a day. Does a good job without OTC stuff. When it's real bad, baking soda will put out the fire.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Anyone try Metagenics ultra flora plus? That has a lot of medical write ups.....it's supposed to be the shit!! I don't have Acid reflux (GERD) but have heard great things about this product.

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010
A teaspoon of baking soda in a half glass of water works everytime.

F

Flashman

Oct 25, 2012
I was put on Prilosec a few years back. A friend told me about Crazy Water #4 and that the minerals acted similar to the GERD drugs. I tried and was off of Prilosec in less than 2 weeks and have been for 4 + years.

B

Burly

Mar 13, 2013
Halo look on the back of the baking soda Box it will tell what to mix for heartburn and it is the main ingredient in most heartburn relief, I was prescribe 300mg Rantidine, and 20mg omeprazole, you can get the omeprazole and Rantidine at drug store but Rantidine you can only get in 150mg so I take two, I had severe reflux too the point of choking in the middle of the night, now I can drink red wine, or eat anything without even thinking about it, see your doc. reflux can cause serious injury to your esophagus. good luck and know relief is just around the corner at the drug store...

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Cup of warm water (not hot)
2 x tsp aloe vera juice
splash of apple cider vinegar (needs to have the mother in it)
1/2 squeezed lemon
pinch of psyllium husks/hulls (optional)

Take this first thing in the morning, every morning. You should notice a huge improvement to both reflux and overall digestion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic