Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Abdominal Implants have no place in bodybuilding

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Both of those people are creepy looking even without them. Apparently they only come in one size bc hers are way to ****ing big for her body. What an idiot. Id rather be fat than have something sewn in me that isn't mine.

Last edited:
NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
The dude needs PEC implants if any damn thing at all. The abs looks like shit with their bodies.

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
Like mentioned above, where should the line be drawn and why?

Why is it ok to use AAS,HGH, peptides, slin etc. to get an advantage, but not implants? Why is one ok and not the other.

Because on AAS hgh and peptides you still actually have to work harder then most and diet strictly! People think steroids turn you into phil Heath within a week! Well they don't

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
GEORGE: "I was the most ripped guy on stage and it was great because some of the guys I beat, beat me last year, so it was really nice to come back and win against them..."

SUSAN:
"I think it keeps me focused on staying physically fit and keeping a youthful body and youthful state of mind," said Susan. "I think it's just a healthy way to live."

Are they serious?????

JDUB

JDUB

Mar 26, 2012
Agree, some of the implants make the competitors worse....

C

caveman

Apr 17, 2013
I don't really understand where most of you are coming from. Do the ab implants look terrible? I think so. But, few people seem to complain about implants that are more athestically pleasing. Are people upset about implants or only implants they don't like? The gym life is seldom about health. It is usually about making out bodies into something we like better than what we started with. Science helps many people do that through AAS, other drugs, implants, surgery, etc. Just because you think someone else's use of science to help them build the body they want is not athestically pleasing, doesn't mean it's justification to ban that procedure.

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I don't really understand where most of you are coming from. Do the ab implants look terrible? I think so. But, few people seem to complain about implants that are more athestically pleasing. Are people upset about implants or only implants they don't like? The gym life is seldom about health. It is usually about making out bodies into something we like better than what we started with. Science helps many people do that through AAS, other drugs, implants, surgery, etc. Just because you think someone else's use of science to help them build the body they want is not athestically pleasing, doesn't mean it's justification to ban that procedure.

I don't think any of it should be banned, do what you want to your body but no matter how you swing it, that looks like total shit...my boob implants on the other hand look awesome! :)

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Wow, they looked so much better.......and healthier!

^^^they actually looked like a very nice attractive couple here. if i was him i would of opted for hair plugs instead.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic