Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Abdominal Implants have no place in bodybuilding

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
The guy's lower pecs look like horrific post-gyno surgery that was botched or something.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
All arguments here are useless... the bottom line is they look ridiculously stupid and if I were a judge they would receive very low scores... one body part can easily affect the overall scoring, it's a mindset

Let these idiots keep showing off their bullshit abs, please

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
One thing you won't see in crossgay :-bd

thumperflopsy

thumperflopsy

TID Lady Member
Jun 1, 2014
The fact that they look fake and they arnt even implanted evenly is worrying!...

thumperflopsy

thumperflopsy

TID Lady Member
Jun 1, 2014
It's not a prank...I saw it with my own eyes at the Sudbury Classic Championships yesterday and sadly these two (Susan and George Koprash) are from my town! So disappointing and embarrassing to see this!

They are husband and wife?!... That's bad... Sorry you live in the same town as them...

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
They are husband and wife?!... That's bad... Sorry you live in the same town as them...

Lmfao!! Maybe they got each other the same gifts lol. X mas or tax return lol. Ass clowns of the year nominees.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
GEORGE: "I was the most ripped guy on stage and it was great because some of the guys I beat, beat me last year, so it was really nice to come back and win against them..."

SUSAN:
"I think it keeps me focused on staying physically fit and keeping a youthful body and youthful state of mind," said Susan. "I think it's just a healthy way to live."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic