Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Abdominal Implants have no place in bodybuilding

M

Mijeyzway

Jul 12, 2013
In the case of anabolics.... All competitors are using so I don't see where an advantage is gained by using.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I actually feel bad for them. They look awful, and like they quit before they achieved their goals.

IMO their is a difference in breast implants and ab implants in the bodybuilding, physique, bikini, and figure world. The main difference being I dont want to "Abby-****" half the women competing.

Sorry for ruining your thread admin.

Last edited:
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Just when you think the sport of bb can't get any worse it goes to another level.it just goes to show how f$&ked the sport has become.old school bb must be turning over in there graves with the sh&t that's in the sport.why haven't the ifbb officials banned all these people from competing.implant will never substitute real quality muscle.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Like mentioned above, where should the line be drawn and why?

Why is it ok to use AAS,HGH, peptides, slin etc. to get an advantage, but not implants? Why is one ok and not the other.

The difference is the work that's put in to achieve goals with AAS and other compounds.

Not to mention it looks like the dude had LYPO on his lower chest and the implants are Unsymmetrical.

They both look like shit

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
Wow. I'm I'm not that into BB on the competition, while I appreciate the aesthetics of the older generation of BB the newer school stuff is just freaky IMO, but this is just insane. Wtf are these people thinking? It looks absolutely horrid. Do they not realize they're being laughed at?

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
They look unnatural. I would rather have no abbs than fake abbs.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Id doesn't look like either of them spend much time in the gyn. The guy has no arms or shoulders. I wonder if the tear drop is also an implant. Why stop there, how about shoulder and calf implants. How does that guy look at himself in the mirror? He is a fake and a fraud from head to toe.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have a FULL KEG presently and am wondering where I can obtain these implants:eek:

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
It looks gross and i would assume these implants will be harmful to their health somehow.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Fellas this does not pass the "would John Wayne do this test" in my opinion. Do any of you think for a moment that John Wayne would do this? If it's not good enough for the Duke, forget about it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
did they pay money for those??? LOL those look just awful!

their money would have been better spent on a tattoo that provided some ab shadowing.... LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic