Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

AAS's and insomnia/anxiety sleep disorder.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Several AAS's give me anxiety and insomnia. Masteron gives my anxiety&insomnia as where tren. just gives my insomnia without anxiety. There's an awesome legal diazepine which is between Xanax and halcion(chloro-Xanax) that is perfect for these AAS's. It Etizolam from discofood. The are 50% off since they will soon be illegal to sell and during the month of November they are 50% off plus an additional 30% using SCARY30 voucher. I find the 2mg etizolam to be the best even better than 2-1mg. Well worth the money and this might be what some people need. BTW it doesn't not show up on Benzodiazepine urinalysis. so your save. Its about 70% as strong as Xanax without the long halflife that gives you the Xanover feeling the next day.

P.S. Choose airsure tracking without signature and ask for tracking # it's the best. totally legit!!!

Last edited:
D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I've been cruzing for the past 4 years on 250mg Test q week. I have always dealt with spouts of insomnia for 2 week intervals per year. Currently, it's been a year of sleep studies which got me a cpap, ambien and I still have troubble sleeping :( I take beta blockers for mild HTN which can deplete melatonin levels....tried melatonin and 5HTTP. I get a few nights sleep a week, but they are far and few between :( My work schedule has a lot to do with my insomnia (fireman). As far as the AAS, the only one that gives me insomina is Tren.....trensomnia :( I don't use Tren for that reason! Funny thing, the start of my year long insomnia started last year when I added some tren to my "diet". I stopped the tren, but the insomnia stayed :(

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
I've been cruzing for the past 4 years on 250mg Test q week. I have always dealt with spouts of insomnia for 2 week intervals per year. Currently, it's been a year of sleep studies which got me a cpap, ambien and I still have troubble sleeping :( I take beta blockers for mild HTN which can deplete melatonin levels....tried melatonin and 5HTTP. I get a few nights slemep a week, but they are far and few between :( My work schedule has a lot to do with my insomnia (fireman). As far as the AAS, the only one that gives me insomina is Tren.....trensomnia :( I don't use Tren for that reason! Funny thing, the start of my year long insomnia started last year when I added some tren to my "diet". I stopped the tren, but the insomnia stayed :(

For me 100% truth.
When I'm on cycle with Tren,I have always problems with sleeping,5 hours is max,and doesn't matter how much Testosteron is injected together with Tren ,but I don't feel tired.
So Trensomnia is really good name:-bd

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I'm on the trensomnia train as we speak . True not sleeping enough bugs me but the benefits outweigh that , IMO !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic